Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A delicate question but someone might know the answer.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Watching it is bad enough but taping it to enjoy when you return home from work? I don't know you but if I did I would hate you.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Surely referring to recording something as TAPING it is as shocking as the act itself. Taping? seriously now.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
No definitive answer, so I'll ask again. Who the f*** watches let alone tapes f***ing Jeremy Kyle? And no I'm not a telly snob,I watch my fair share of crap t.v. I just don't get why people want to air their misery or miserable lives and who would want to watch that shite.
As a judge said in a court case a few years back, the Jeremy Kyle show is the modern day equivalent of bear bating

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
No definitive answer, so I'll ask again. Who the f*** watches let alone tapes f***ing Jeremy Kyle? And no I'm not a telly snob,I watch my fair share of crap t.v. I just don't get why people want to air their misery or miserable lives and who would want to watch that shite.
As a judge said in a court case a few years back, the Jeremy Kyle show is the modern day equivalent of bear bating

Bating bears? Only a brave man would try that. Anywho i reckon the person who tapes Jeremy Kyle is the person waiting for his episode to air.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
considering the closest you came to a public school was probably in a taxi can you not rename yourself "chavtwat"

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
one can easily stop a split in birth - place your thumb on the perinium and press as the baby comes out. and make sure the women gives birth on all fours.

that was my main concern - not to have a wizards sleeve so take these words of advice. oh, and while your down there, wipe the gunk from the babies nostrils so it can breath (secondary priority).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here