Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A delicate question but someone might know the answer.

I've just finished watching this morning's Jeremy Kyle show ( taped as I was not back from work when it started ) and on the show was a girl who said that she had had sex with a man 4 weeks after the birth of their child. Not being a father myself, is 4 weeks a bit early to be having sex after a birth?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I've just finished watching this morning's Jeremy Kyle show ( taped as I was not back from work when it started ) and on the show was a girl who said that she had had sex with a man 4 weeks after the birth of their child. Not being a father myself, is 4 weeks a bit early to be having sex after a birth?
Not if you do her up the gary :lolol:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
This. That's the delicate question I want answering!!!

There was a guy at my Uni who used to sprint back from one particular weekly lecture to where he lived in order to catch The Young Doctors. All he ate was Pot Noodles as well and he had a face like melting tarmac.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And by the way Doctor, could you throw a few extra stitches in, ta.:thumbsup:

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Very much depends on whether we are talking 'pink' or 'brown'......

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Most of the young female guests on Jeremy Kyle would be having sex with a man 4 weeks after the birth of a child but 95% of the time it would be with a different partner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here