Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A couple of questions re Saturdays game...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Southern Rail are so poor, I remember the Withdean years when we'd get the train from Preston Park to Brighton and just as we got off the Brighton to Hastings train would be just leaving. Some things never change! Wouldn't relish a walk from Hastings to Ore at gone midnight either!

So annoying. They are f***ing num nuts on this. I have this daily with a connection . My train gets in to a station 1 min before another train leaves. Problem is that they always send the connecting train off 30 seconds early and my arriving train is never early so I always see my train slowly pulling away as I arrive. Always results in a 25 min wait for the next. f***ing pricks , thing is there are loads of us that this affects. Makes no sense.

Feel your pain on that

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
So annoying. They are f***ing num nuts on this. I have this daily with a connection . My train gets in to a station 1 min before another train leaves. Problem is that they always send the connecting train off 30 seconds early and my arriving train is never early so I always see my train slowly pulling away as I arrive. Always results in a 25 min wait for the next. f***ing pricks , thing is there are loads of us that this affects. Makes no sense.

Feel your pain on that

They must do it on purpose - a bit like those bus drivers that look in their wing mirror, watch some poor fucker run for the bus before pulling off and shuting the doors just as they get close.

* Not all bus drivers are like this, some are absolute diamonds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here