Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A confusing list of some of the best & worst bars/pubs ANYWHERE (except Worthing)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I don't remember any of their names, but we visited at least 9 during one of the evenings of my brothers stag events...

one was callled the Meads Club, or something like that...

they all seemed very nice... especially the posh one where we had the turbo shandies. :drink: :drink: :drink:

Last edited:

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
Errr...exactly that.

the one thing i do know is that the bird who runs the dolphin is so far up her own arse i'm sure she thinks her shit dosen't stink.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the mill something - 2 meals for the price of one, including a BEASTLY 16 oz steak - cant go wrong:clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Safeway said:
You mean The Mill? :jester:

probably!

near eastbourne boroughs ground i think

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Favourite Crawley pub?

Sorry, really, really stupid question - should read - pub in Crawley least likely to recieve a good shoeing.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Jesus thats a bit desperate, there are loads of pubs on the ouskirts of Crawley that are pretty decent (Six Bells in Horley, Flight Tavern ) but in all the years I have worked at Gatwick, I cant say I have been in a decent pub in creepy.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Mate lives near and i've had the misfortune of a night out on crawley strip Rat and Parrot, BarMed etc etc not bad pubs it's just the people in them in general.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Top 5 BURGESS HILL Pubs

will be visiting all 12 of the hills establishments on friday, so i put it to you lucky nscers who have had the fortune of visiting the watering holes of the lungs of mid sussex, what are your favourties

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Greyhound, Tinsley Green is arguably a Crawley pub, and is well decent. Aslo go drinking in the Snooty Fox by Three Bridges station every other week, and it sort of grows on you. Mind you, so does a wart.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Goring Gull said:
Hogshead is passable - That's the only one i've been in i think.

now jacobs post - not bad on a saturday night, alright for a lively evening out, and they have a few decent ales available

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Depends what you want in a pub. For me you cannot go wrong with The Nuthouse. Friendly pub, good range of larger and a few cask ales. Good food, two large screens showing most sports.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Top 5 Lewes pubs

Elephant and Castle
The Dorset
John Harveys Tavern
The Royal Oak - had my engagement party upstairs in the function room there
The Lewes Arms

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here