Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A CB we've enquired about

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
ha ha

the comment in the first post about him also operating as a left back made me laugh out loud. he is an average defender whose best days are well behind him and an absolutely shite left back.

Deary me . . .

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
the comment in the first post about him also operating as a left back made me laugh out loud. he is an average defender whose best days are well behind him and an absolutely shite left back.

He's only 27, he should be hitting his peak as a CB. I wonder if it is a loan or permanent deal?

With the number of players Sunderland have signed this window I don't think he will be the last person out of the door!

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
He's only 27, he should be hitting his peak as a CB. I wonder if it is a loan or permanent deal?

With the number of players Sunderland have signed this window I don't think he will be the last person out of the door!

Enquired for a permanent.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
ha ha

Hey..! Long time no see/hear....hope Mrs. Starry and all your children are well.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Tch, I must get my head out of NFL-mode. For one bizarre moment, I thought my Cowboys were lining up a Corner Back once the CBA gets signed and Free Agency opened. I'm sat here thinking "Ooohh let it be Asomugha!"

Weird, that was my exact thought as well....or probably would have been if I understood more than about 3 words of it.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Adding him and Vincelot would pretty much sort out all the defensive positions including full back cover. Always good to have versatility within the squad.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Kilgallon called me a prick when i was a ball boy :cry: :cry: :cry:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Hey..! Long time no see/hear....hope Mrs. Starry and all your children are well.

we're all grand, thank you. ten children and counting - don't get too much time to sit down on here in peace, but have made an effort recently to see the stadium getting finished, the photos look good. exciting times all round for you guys on here. shall be there when we come to play so beers all round.

and stitch. he is an absolutely shite left back, you can't convince me otherwise. he has dodgy ankle ligaments, average defender but if he is better than what you have already then enjoy him.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
we're all grand, thank you. ten children and counting - don't get too much time to sit down on here in peace, but have made an effort recently to see the stadium getting finished, the photos look good. exciting times all round for you guys on here. shall be there when we come to play so beers all round.

and stitch. he is an absolutely shite left back, you can't convince otherwise. spent too long watching him try at playing lb. he has dodgy ankle ligaments, but if he is better than what you have already then enjoy him.

Appreciate your view but since leaving you he went onto better things with Sheff Utd including winning their player of the season. Then came the premiership where he hasn't quite managed to settle.

I'd suggest the amount of games he played for you and his track record since then that "absolute shite" is more than harsh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here