Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A BNP Government-where would that leave me and my family?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
BNP government would be left residing over the low IQ feral inbreds they claim to represent. Cos every decent family would have emigrated, leaving the UK to regress to something that crawled out from under a stone.

Some of us have gone for good already, Tom.:yahoo:

Although I would've come back albeit temporarily if we'd have won the penalty shootout...:down:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
i thought procedures had toughend up on this subject , i know the dutch require people comming into their country to speak a reasonable ammount of their language , is this too much to ask here ??
Non EU nationals wanting to live/work in Holland have to be able speak Dutch at a certain fluency level plus also read and write in the language.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As opposed to a majority of the white people who are descended from Scandinavians (Vikings) and Italians (Romans).
If you are talking about White British you also need to include French , Breton (Normans) , Spanish , North African (Maghreb) , German (Saxons) , Irish , Scots , etc etc

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If you are talking about White British you also need to include French , Breton (Normans) , Spanish , North African (Maghreb) , German (Saxons) , Irish , Scots , etc etc

Indeed. The world is one big melting pot. Apart from the Isle of Dogs, who seem to keep themselves to themselves.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Indeed. The world is one big melting pot. Apart from the Isle of Dogs, who seem to keep themselves to themselves.
Does that mean that the Isle of Dogs should be twinned with Norwich ? :ohmy:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes and they migrated to Brittany from south-west England at around the time the Western Roman Empire collapsed.
There was me thinking that the Cornish are all inbreds as quite a few of them appear to be dim.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
So where's the new Hitler coming from then ?
Just think of the comparisons there are between pre WW11 Germany and 2009 GB
Massive unemployment, sports stars getting paid phenomenal wages far in excess of what normal workers get paid, huge gaps (and getting bigger) between the poor and the rich leading to massive resentment, printing more money to get over the fact that there isn't as much around as there was, along comes a new leader and hold on we've been here before only this time it's in England . . .

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
No. I'm saying the BNP are tapping the inbred scum market. They deserve each other, and if they ever gain the upper hand then fuckit they're welcome to claim the country for themselves, cos no decent person of any class would want to live there anymore.

The Ironic thing is that the inbreds that you talk about are those white working class youths that have adopted black culture init.

I am a decent person and I would be happy to live in a country governed by the BNP :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Voluntary repatriation involves financial incentives to leave

This may have been covered later on in the thread, but what happens if 'they' do not take voluntary repatratriation? Plus, the BNP talk about protecting the yokels that have been here since day one. What happens to those that can't retrace their family history? Where will they go?

A headline on the website made me chuckle...

" Wiltshire BNP Councillor Attends Anti-Discrimination Meeting to Represent Indigenous Britons"

Anti-discrimination, but he is representing 'Indigenous Britons'?

Will all those ex-pats that have settled all over the world be forced to return to Britain or is it a one way 'thing'? A good friend has just moved to Australia to be with his girlfriend. Bad man. I shall scold him in the next email and demand his return to this 'great' country.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Speaking to someone in the know it appears their policy is ambiguous. Apparently it'd be fair to say that my Mrs (and kids) wouldn't be the first they'd go after.

A bit of a relief (didnt think to factor in to my wife choice decision making process her ethnicity/colour!)!!

Looking at the repatriation policy on the BNP website:

"we call for .... the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question."

What it doesnt go on to say is what happens if my wife and kids (once they get round to them as surely they will) arent enticed by "generous financial incentives" and want to stay with me here.

It's also silent on whether those immigrants who do choose to stay,(if they respect and embrace the country), will be treated exactly the same as the born and breds.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I think you (and everyone else too) should be more worried about all the policies that they DON"T mention.

Lets face it all they ever go on about is immigration and based on the calibre of their candidates and activists you wouldn't want to trust them with finance, education or foriegn affairs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here