Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A BNP Government-where would that leave me and my family?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Prompted by the "BNP win a Council seat in Swanley" thread, here is a genuine question to anyone who knows what the BNP immigration/repatriation policy is.

I'm white Anglo Saxon English born and bred. My wife is white Swedish (not tall and blond!!) born and bred (but obviously living here). My kids were both born here, have been raised with both cultures and have both Swedish and English passports (as its important to us that they feel they belong to both countries).

Were we to get a BNP government, do any of you know whether we would all have to leave England (as I would have diluted the gene pool), just the wife, the wife and kids or none of us?

I guess there was a time when we would have been safe from the far right, what with the Swedes being pretty Aryan, but now with the BNPs' presumed hatred of the Poles and other East Europeans who come over here, would being white but not English spare us from ethnic cleansing?

Genuine question (hypothetical (I pray) I know!).

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I imagine you would have to live in a ghetto of some kind.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Don't worry mate you won't be going anywhere. Richard Barnbrook has a mixed race step kid.

The BNP policy is voluntary repatriation anyway

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
So really your a little bit gay
:yahoo:

Nope! Its compulsory when you are married to a Swede and have 2 daughters!

Quite chuffed a Swedish band in the Eurovision chose to repeatedly mention our defeat of the French!! Hardly a vote winner in Paris that year I bet!

And they did win the Eurovision at the Dome so there is a tenuous Brighton connection!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
You are white British so it's OK to have a foreign spouse. It's all those brown, black and yellow people who come here and somehow wangle British passports that are the problem ... they then bring even more of them here thru marriage and other nefarious methods.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
You are white British so it's OK to have a foreign spouse. It's all those brown, black and yellow people who come here and somehow wangle British passports that are the problem ... they then bring even more of them here thru marriage and other nefarious methods.

As opposed to a majority of the white people who are descended from Scandinavians (Vikings) and Italians (Romans).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
BNP government would be left residing over the low IQ feral inbreds they claim to represent. Cos every decent family would have emigrated, leaving the UK to regress to something that crawled out from under a stone.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
BNP government would be left residing over the low IQ feral inbreds they claim to represent. Cos every other fucker would have emigrated, leaving the UK to regress to something that crawled out from under a stone.

Like they are doing now under labour. So are you saying that the working class are inbred scum?

Jan 30, 2008

i thought procedures had toughend up on this subject , i know the dutch require people comming into their country to speak a reasonable ammount of their language , is this too much to ask here ??

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Like they are doing now under labour. So are you saying that the working class are inbred scum?

No. I'm saying the BNP are tapping the inbred scum market. They deserve each other, and if they ever gain the upper hand then fuckit they're welcome to claim the country for themselves, cos no decent person of any class would want to live there anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here