Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Bitter West Ham Fan?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
A West Ham Fan's Report

What a humourless twat this 'journalist' obviously is.

Our tannoy man is a local legend, and he was on superb form last night (like our team), but it seems this bitter West Ham-supporting prick didn't see the funny side after his side got stuffed so he's trying to stir up trouble.

Notice the bold reference to 'hooligans from both clubs' who clashed in Bournemouth last week. The truth is that West Ham hooligans travelled 115 miles to attack Cardiff City fans according to the Police account of the incident. The City fans involved were reported to be blameless, but this wanker obviously feels the need to tar them with the same brush as the lunatics who attacked them.

No surprise there.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The Laughing Bluebird said:
A West Ham Fan's Report

Notice the bold reference to 'hooligans from both clubs' who clashed in Bournemouth last week. The truth is that West Ham hooligans travelled 115 miles to attack Cardiff City fans according to the Police account of the incident. The City fans involved were reported to be blameless

Yes but very out of character though.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Re: Re: A Bitter West Ham Fan?

bhaexpress said:
Yes but very out of character though.

What is that supposed to mean?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dear oh Dear LB, please don't try to kid us that Cardiff fans are good guys these days. They may have been the 'victims' this time but frankly it's very hard to feel much sympathy.

It's just that with your large minority of hooligan fans etc ........ We know you've heard it all before.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
In no way am I directing this at The Laughing Bluebird but Cardiff in my view has the worst set of hooligan, neanderthal fans I have ever had the mis fortune to come across.

This is a nationwide view as well, Sunderland fans on saturday said it. Don't think I would ever go to Cardiff again unless it was the Millenium stadium, I don't believe for one minute Cardiff fans are TOTALLY Blameless.

Quote : The City fans involved were reported to be blameless, but this wanker obviously feels the need to tar them with the same brush as the lunatics who attacked them.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The Northstander said:

This is a nationwide view as well, Sunderland fans on saturday said it.

Just an exmaple, I have heard this from Sunderland, Leeds, Arsenal fans etc etc etc

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
So, you pair think it's justifiable that a journalist from a rag like the Sun can label a set of innocent fans as 'hooligans' simply because the club they follow has a reputation?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
The Northstander said:
Just an exmaple, I have heard this from Sunderland, Leeds, Arsenal fans etc etc etc

We haven't played Arsenal since 1980! What the f*** would their fans know about ours other than the crap they read in their shitty newspapers?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Must be nice to be known nationally as the worst set of fans in the UK.

At the play off final, a TAXI DRIVER in Cardiff asked me and me mate who we think are the worst nutters in football?

PISS OFF NOB HEAD!!!

:censored:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
The Northstander said:
Must be nice to be known nationally as the worst set of fans in the UK. At the play off final, a TAXI DRIVER in Cardiff asked me and me mate who we think are the worst nutters in football? PISS OFF NOB HEAD!!!

You realy are a clueless prick. Do us a favour, stick to what you're good at - posting pretty pictures of the girls you jerk off over.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
No, again all clubs have em and I am sure brighton have some burberry wearing thugs, but IMHO Cardiff seem to be there whenever there is trouble.

Although I have to say I read (not sure how true this is) West ham fans entered a boozer where their team were not even playing andit all just kicked off.

It appears a Hooligan element is comin to the surface again and needs stampin on now.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The Northstander said:
Must be nice to be known nationally as the worst set of fans in the UK.

At the play off final, a TAXI DRIVER in Cardiff asked me and me mate who we think are the worst nutters in football?

PISS OFF NOB HEAD!!!

:censored:

PS that wasnt directed at you LB.

;)

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Brighton till i die said:
f***ing hell LB - i thought you'd be in a pukka mood after that win last night!

I was until I read that Sun report and got chatting to the intellectual giants that are bhaexpress and Northstander.....

:lolol: :p :lolol:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I was until I read that Sun report and got chatting to the intellectual giants that are bhaexpress and Northstander.....

:lolol: :p :lolol:

i dont think northstander was aiming that insult at you fella - more at the taxi driver in his story!

anyway - great result - it was bound to all come together sooner or later!
you cant keep hitting the bar......unless you are swindon!!:lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
yes I was and Sorry LB if it came across that way!! :(

We're all big one happy family here on NSC!

:lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Albion Rob said:
On a footballing note, Cardiff seem to have been threatening to smash a few goals past someone for a while.

:lolol: :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Albion Rob said:
On a footballing note, Cardiff seem to have been threatening to smash a few goals past someone for a while.

The woodwork has been our main problem recently! Hit it four times against Leeds (and missed a penalty), once against Millwall, three times against Leicester and once again last night.

Those chances were bound to start going in eventually!

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
The woodwork has been our main problem recently! Hit it four times against Leeds (and missed a penalty), once against Millwall, three times against Leicester and once again last night.

Those chances were bound to start going in eventually!

And you tested out the strength of our goal posts a couple of times last month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here