Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A bit gutted

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
It just means they hate you, I wouldn't worry. Me and my mates had to do it at some point to this wanker too. You'll probably never see them again but I'm sure you will be fine.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Shit on there doorstep

A couple of my friends at Uni awoke to a fresh shit on their dorrstep each and every morning for almost six months. They (to their knowledge) hadn't even pissed anyone off... the only plausible explaination was that the previuos tennants had done something to piss somebody off or some random was doing it for no particular reason.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
One of the guys on the receiving end with me is a bit of a dick who we lived with out of sympathy. The other guy is my best friend.

Is He A Whiney Self Pitying Bore As Well? No Wonder Your Housemates Are Clearing Off. Get Used To It As This Sort Of Thing Is Going To Happen To You A Lot During Your Life. Loser.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Nsfw

Second year student, everything's been going reasonably well, live with 6 other people I consider to be my best mates. Today, 4 of them told the rest of us that they are branching off and don't want to live with us next year.

One of the guys on the receiving end with me is a bit of a dick who we lived with out of sympathy. The other guy is my best friend.

I'm still shocked and bewildered by the whole thing to be honest and no real explanation was offered with the decision. I suppose its one of those things that you're going to encounter in life. In hindsight maybe I could have acted differently, but then another part of me thinks f*** hindsight. I'm a well meaning bloke with no regrets and I will get over this.

sorry, had to write or say something somewhere...

I love this clip, it can be used for so many whiney threads on NSC.

[YT]1EY7lYRneHc[/YT]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here