Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Big Thank You To Wilkins

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
It looks like you have been treated rather unfairly by the board, but HUGE credit must go to you for nurturing and bringing through some tremendous youth team players such as Player of the Season, Tommy Elphick, great players like Joel Lynch, Dean Cox and Tommy Fraser.

Hats off for the signings of Forster, Whing and Murray, 3 tremendous players.

A great season above all expectations and flirting with the play offs.

My best memory will always be the win at Chesterfield last season, and the passion shown to the crowd at the end of the game - Great memories, and good luck whether you decide to take on the role as a coach, or move on.

Probably the best coach we've had ever, and tried his luck with management and done well in his 1st full season

Yes, he's had his critics, but what manager doesnt

Thank You Dean

:bowdown::thumbsup::bowdown:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yers

Gareth24

Mar 19, 2008
agree with all of that aswell.

Good luck dean.

Hopefully you will keep up the good work

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I agree with the original post well done dean and sign off with this plea please stay with the Albion we need someone with your coaching ability.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I agree with the original post well done dean and sign off with this plea please stay with the Albion we need someone with your coaching ability.

Agreed.

Thanks for everything Dean - You did very well - PLEASE STAY! :falmer:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I really hope Dean stays, bet he is feeling pretty bad right now.

We have played some good football under his leadership, just needed to get the consistency right. Maybe Mickey can make that happen.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks Deano, seems like you were brought in to bring on your youth players and give some continuity but now they are blossoming the reins have been taken from your hands.

Real shame, hope you can find it in yourself to stay but I wouldn't blame you for leaving with a two fingered salute.

You have nurtured the youngsters and brought real quality with 90% of your loan and permanent signings.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I am completely muddled about this whole situation. Mickey Adams is my all time favourite Brighton manager, but Deano was showing such positives signs. It's hard to be enthusiastic about this scenario without knowing that Dean Wilkins has been looked after, is happy with the situation and buys in to it. I don't think there is one Brighton fan out there that believes that the club wil be in a better position without Deano being here in some capacity. I really hope he stays.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
I am completely muddled about this whole situation. Mickey Adams is my all time favourite Brighton manager, but Deano was showing such positives signs. It's hard to be enthusiastic about this scenario without knowing that Dean Wilkins has been looked after, is happy with the situation and buys in to it. I don't think there is one Brighton fan out there that believes that the club wil be in a better position without Deano being here in some capacity. I really hope he stays.

what he said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here