Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A BIG Hand to the Middlesbrough fans.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Proper fans. Supporting their team and cheering them on instead of the usual
numpties and their antics we are normally subjected to. Over 2000 made the 640 mile round trip.

A mutual show of appreciation between fans at the end. The way it should be.

All round good chaps and chapessess. Well done Middlebrough a credit to yourselves and your club today.

Best away fans of the season for me.

:clap:

Last edited:

Proper fans. Supporting their team and cheering them on instead of the usual
numpties and their antics we are normally subjected to. Over 2000 made the 800 mile round trip.

A mutual show of appreciation between fans at the end. The way it should be.

All round good chaps and chapessess. Well done Middlebrough a credit to yourselves and your club today.

Best away fans of the season for me.

:clap:

Thought they were rather quiet from the West Stand Upper. Indeed probably the quietest away fans all season given their number. Agreed, great turnout. I suspect a large contingent were from London & all places south of Borough. Was talking to a few of their fans after the match. Apparently there away following is really good. They play better away than home. Also with their ground only being half full (at best), it doesn't create too much of an atmosphere.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am talking about their overall conduct rather than vocal strength.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Saw one Boro bellend coming down past the legends banners after the game proclaiming how 'if we meet at wembley we'll f***ing have you'.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
imagesCA41I781.jpg
That'll be the Leeds fans that started on the staff and force the catering outlets to shut through their appalling behaviour yeah?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lovely lot, especially the three blokes on the train to Falmer that nearly started a fight, still they were all ejected after around 15 minutes

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Proper fans with both feets on the ground. Thought they were class. Talked intelligently about the game. Not the usual bollocks. A pleasure to talk/listen to. Absolute credit to the game and turnout In numbers, puts others to shame.

A lot of time for this club and their fans. Best at the Amex?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No cock in mouth gestures at all and no bums being offered to us either.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Surprised to here all the negative stories. I can only go on what I saw 40 yards away during the game. Shame to hear this as it was refreshing to post a good news story for a change.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here