Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A big afternoon for all fans of HUGO !

Hugo, the star of Harty's phone in - remember the incident with the curtains? - is the studio guest this afternoon on Rocket FM ("Community Radio for Lewes and the Ouse Valley"). He'll be there for two whole hours, no doubt talking complete drivel and causing chaos in the studio.

I'm told that he's already been causing problems by ignoring the big red studio light with the "SILENCE WHEN LIT" sign beneath it.

2.00 pm until 4.00 pm on 87.8 FM and audible in the Lewes and Newhaven areas.

Or listen on the internet here

:lolol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
is HUGO real ?? I thought it was just one of the studio oiks filling in time - he is a complete arse :nono: :nono: :nono:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
actually thinking about it... I should have realised it would be way beyond Colon and co to make up something as bizarre - or for that matter anyone :shootself

HUGO :jester:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
i use to sit near him a few seasons ago, kept over hearing what he was saying, he though it was really funny trying to wind people up

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
With no seven second delay and giving Hugo a 'blank canvas' for two hours this could turn out to be the final transmission day for ROCKET FM.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
:lolol:

Harty, you must wince every time you see his name up next on your phone-in ! at least this last time you cut him off pretty sharpish!

Him spouting about Dick Knight wanting Coppout to leave, just so we could get a bit of compo cash was nothing short of pathetic.

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here