Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A balmy night in Lancing.....

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
........another Vicente no show.

Perfect opportunity for him to have a run out against a well organised Brentford team.

Hoskins played 90 mins and scored a well taken goal in a 2-1 defeat but didn't look over impressive.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thought our number 4 looked very good

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hoskins looked rusty but to be expected, it was a well taken goal.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Every time I've seen Hoskins, he seems to score a well taken goal. Could do a job.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Derby away last season showcased what Hoskins can bring to the side. His link up play with CMS and touch were sublime

Hope he gets fit and has a chance as he obviously showed promise for us to sign him in first place

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Agree, Hoskins took a well taken goal, think it was mainly about fitness for him, as opposed to seeing if he's up to it, I believe he will be great for us, I guess he will be challenging Barnes for a place up top, but given what Barnes does defensively for us, that's a big ask!

As for Vicente, I don't think it was ever suggested that he would be playing just yet, I note that there is a game coming up being played at the Amex, rather than Culver Road, against Swansea I think, perhaps that is a good game for him?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Or we could arrange a friendly against the U15 ladies team.

That's Jimmy Saville territory isn't it?.... not sure there is any attraction for VR ..... not and far as I know anyway.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
He has looked good in the games I have seen him play, strong, good touch and always wants the ball! Is he on a contract or is he a trialist, definate one for the future, any ideas how old he is!

Signed a 1-year contract with the development squad in August, after being released by Coventry following his scholarship. He will be 19 in November. I wonder if we found out about him through these trials: [URL="http://www.birminghammail.net/news/top-stories/2012/05/12/football-trials-give-second-chance-to-young-players-cast-aside-by-their-clubs-97319-30955086/2/]Football trials give second chance to young players cast aside by their clubs[/URL]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here