Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A BALANCED view on tomorrow

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Good post CamdenO. Agree with the above comments about rivalry and proper club amidst PL big boys etc.

Always look forward to this fixture. Think we'll have far fewer there than usual though as many of my mates are strapped for cash or disinclined after the big day out at Villa just a fortnight ago. Hope I'm wrong in seeing that as representative of the wider fanbase though!

Good luck (after tomorrow) and see you again next season in all probability.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Good post.

Re: your away support, I remember you lot filling the east stand at the goldstone. That you only bring a few hundred now is probably just a sign of the times - overpriced tickets and sanitised (shit)atmosphere

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Opposition fans always seem to rate Cox.

It's coz he's one of those novelty players being so small and energetic. They'll always notice his good points in a "Oh look! That little player just hit a cracking long pass. Wouldn't have expected that from him" fashion, and ignore most mistakes he makes.

He probably won't be playing tomorrow.

I think we'll see some good football from both sides. Was impressed by you against Charlton and we've been playing some decent stuff away from home. Should be a good game.

Yes he played well early in the season against Brentford, ran around pinching the ball among all the beanpoles who many sides pack their defences with, Low C of G helps I guess.

CamdenO

Feb 5, 2010
Oh and I've never heard the 4-4 game called the battle of the Goldstone but I'll never forget it. Does it live long in orient fans' memories too? How many of them were there?

I wasn't there as I said, my dad was though. but there must've been a couple of thousand I s'pose. It does live long in our memories, mainly Ray Wilkins beating people up!!

I'm leaving for the ground in an hour, very excited for once which is a rarity for Orient games nowadays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here