Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£99 Season Tickets

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Bradford are always doing good deals on season tickets. Sure it was them last that had a deal of the more tickets they sold the lower the price was. reckon we'll be having to do the same to try a fill Falmer.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This makes sense for Bradford.

This recession is going to bite hard, so I think every club from top to bottom needs to review their pricing policy and come up with some imaginative deals. Compared with other leisure alternatives, football admission costs are pretty poor value, and I include the Albion in that.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As I guide I think prices need to fall by somewhere near 40%, although players' wage demands aren't heped by the Chelseas and Man Citys of this world.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If ticket prices at Falmer stay the same i think our home gate will only be around 9000 in League one or aroung 11000 max in the Championship. I think our first seasons attendances will be higher because of the hype of playing in a proper stadium though.

New adult season tickets AT falmer should be just below £300 with individual adult tickets at £20 otherwise our gate will be pretty low i feel.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
This makes sense for Bradford.

This recession is going to bite hard, so I think every club from top to bottom needs to review their pricing policy and come up with some imaginative deals. Compared with other leisure alternatives, football admission costs are pretty poor value, and I include the Albion in that.

Absolutely agree. Clubs need to wake up to the pressures people are feeling before they issue renewal prices. It's easy to think people are still able to afford football because of the weekly crowd figure, but the truth is, most of us have already paid for it.

It will be hard to gauge what fans can afford, and what they are prepared to pay, but announcements like "price freeze" won't cut it next season.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Can't see the board cutting season ticket prices for next season...Think they need to drop the Adult price to at least £20 at most but think nothing will change...:angry:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Can't see the board cutting season ticket prices for next season...Think they need to drop the Adult price to at least £20 at most but think nothing will change...:angry:

So let me get this right - we all want cheaper season / adult tickets AND we want more investment in the team AND we want a new shiney stadium ?

Me thinks some people need to come back down to planet earth - the club needs to break even at worst once we're at Falmer. Unless of course we want to go bust !!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
So let me get this right - we all want cheaper season / adult tickets AND we want more investment in the team AND we want a new shiney stadium ?

Me thinks some people need to come back down to planet earth - the club needs to break even at worst once we're at Falmer. Unless of course we want to go bust !!!

Players need to earn less, THROUGHOUT football!!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

If they don't cut adult season tickets, they will probably lose a fair few of this seasons ticket holders, who may just pick and choose games.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sounds like commercial suicide to me :shrug:

How so, when they play in front of crowds averaging something like 12k in the bottom division, instead of getting something like 4-5k. To me it was a brave decision but a sensible one, they will make money on things like programmes/catering/sales from the club shop, whilst building a fan base at the same time.

Clearly the price will rise if they move up the league, but far better to play in front of a half full stadium than one that is less than a quarter full.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
How so, when they play in front of crowds averaging something like 12k in the bottom division, instead of getting something like 4-5k. To me it was a brave decision but a sensible one, they will make money on things like programmes/catering/sales from the club shop, whilst building a fan base at the same time.

Clearly the price will rise if they move up the league, but far better to play in front of a half full stadium than one that is less than a quarter full.

Brave move for sure, and a welcome one for any dedicated Bradford fans who might have bought a season ticket anyway, or even thought about it. Leaves the kitty completely bare for squad-strengthening next season tho, I'd have thought. Hope their youth setup is strong and their merchandising setup also. Good luck to them :thumbsup:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Pavilionaire,has hit the nail on the head. I do quite a bit of cricket,just look at what you get,the way you are treated and what you can do. Old Trafford is pricey at £15 but for that all use of facilities sit where you like,use the bar in the pavilion and served a pint (Amstel £2.80 a pint !) and a fair selection of tasty meals and drinks. Hopefully also six hours cricket in a day. Yet when i go to football,you go to the 'snack bar' bottle of coke £2 ! AND THEY TAKE THE CAP OFF,so you can't use it as a weapon. Sorry not interested. :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here