Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

90 minutes of relaxation

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Really looking forward to watching the U 19 match. No tense finger nail biting. Chance to sit back, relax and recharge the batteries!!

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Have a sit back and enjoy our lovely new stadium....

Shame I forgot to get a ticket :facepalm:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So am I and in fact the bigger event will be my first pie purchase

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
im looking forward to seeing what the north stand looks like from a different part of the ground

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
My group have my ticket and have have no idea where I'll be sitting yet... Knowing my luck it will be in the away end:facepalm:

WSU would be cool as I haven't had that pleasure as yet.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Really looking forward to watching the U 19 match. No tense finger nail biting. Chance to sit back, relax and recharge the batteries!!

I'm struggling to see how being surrounded by tens of thousands of screaming children will be relaxing!

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
my wife is making her debut at a football match ( excluding watching boys U10s games) She is keen to understand what all the fuss about Amex is. My sons are excited about showing her the stadium. Will it be relaxing - not sure?

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Not sure i'll be relaxing, I intend to get behind the team! SEAGULLS!! err I mean ENGLAND!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here