only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
:clap: 1 and a half mins *WHISTLES REALLY LOUD*

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
trfman.jpg

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
:D :D :D :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :love: :love: :love: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

ITS ALL OVERRRRR, BRIGHTON ARE OFF THE FOOT OF THE 3RD DIVISION :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :unclesam: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:mexican:

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
oo yes

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You know what, on the way here I drove past this brown lump of waste land, quite near to the University, long way from the little insignificant village which is the other side of the dual carriageway, would be a perfect place for a new ground, just need to get rid of this board and we could have a new home by the millennium

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
gazwag said:
You know what, on the way here I drove past this brown lump of waste land, quite near to the University, long way from the little insignificant village which is the other side of the dual carriageway, would be a perfect place for a new ground, just need to get rid of this board and we could have a new home by the millennium

don't talk to me about brown lumps ... I have mud all over my hands digging that bit of turf out with a small penknife!
:lolol: :lolol:

But sounds like it might be something ....

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here