Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9 points from 27/in relegation zone is not good enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Dandyman

In London village.
I'm talking about performances on the pitch. I can see with my own eyes that the team is playing better than it was.

You sound like you're just another armchair fan slagging a team you haven't watched from behind a computer.

Nail on the head.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bloody hell. Since i'm being slow now, i can't find an edit button.

I'll simply retract instead of edit my comments about US. That was way out of line to say.

Sorry.

Apologies accepted FDM. Lets hope we can bury MK Dons on Saturday.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I think US makes some valid points. And he's a damned sight more articulate than most in putting his arguments across :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Slade for my money is a intelligent, talented and pragmatic manager who I hope will be around for some time to come. We have had a significant turnover of players and are in the process of building a team/squad to take us forward. Slade has clear motivational powers as yesterday's game demonstrated. IMO he needs to sort out the defence (although I thought Elphick was a different player at Bristol to the indecision of a week ago) and ensure we do not waste attacking options but at the moment I do think we are moving forward.

I'll go along with that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here