Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9 Hours and 51 Minutes

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dwayne said:
Jabo Ibehre [Leyton Orient - Scunthorpe] Free

That's orginal Dwayne, haven't seen that since the last time you posted it.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
loadsa time McGhee and Knight , In fact , Take the 300k , go down the lanes , have a coffee , maybe a bite to eat . Have a look in some shops , then leisurly stroll back to the offices and perhaps make a few calls. No rush boys

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
For all we know we've already signed someone but they're just have a medical or signing a contract.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Turkey said:
For all we know we've already signed someone but they're just have a medical or signing a contract.

Do you know something we don't Turkey ???

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I keep saying, I'm 6"3 and will happily play as target man for £30,000 pa. I am shit, but then so was McCammon.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Turkey said:

Quite right. We won't be told as soon a the signature is on the dotted line. Patience people, patience! Although we have been waiting a fair amount of time for a target man and left back!!

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
Quite right. We won't be told as soon a the signature is on the dotted line. Patience people, patience! Although we have been waiting a fair amount of time for a target man and left back!!

They'll probably do all the press photos/seagull world stuff before they tell us too. I notice Insider hasn't posted since half 11. He might be up to something.. or not. :jester:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
BarrelofFun said:

Yeah just over a whole season isnt it? :D

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Turkey said:
They'll probably do all the press photos/seagull world stuff before they tell us too. I notice Insider hasn't posted since half 11. He might be up to something.. or not. :jester:

Bad news - he's just back at his desk. A long liquid lunch, methinks.....

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
"We've signed Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and coaxed Alan Shearer out of retirement. We're also hoping to convince Rooney to leave Man United before midnight - but we thought we'd keep it all a secret."

From Insider. He's either totally hacked off, or in a good mood. Or perhaps somewhere in between.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Originally posted by Insider
"We've signed Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and coaxed Alan Shearer out of retirement. We're also hoping to convince Rooney to leave Man United before midnight

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Jim in the West said:
"We've signed Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and coaxed Alan Shearer out of retirement. We're also hoping to convince Rooney to leave Man United before midnight - but we thought we'd keep it all a secret."

From Insider. He's either totally hacked off, or in a good mood. Or perhaps somewhere in between.
Four household names all vying for the coveted Albion left back position. Exciting times.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Jim in the West said:

Insider - seriously considering closing this forum for three days either side of all future transfer deadlines

I think it was the first option. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here