Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9 games without a win

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
4 points from our last possible 27 really isn't good enough. The injuries don't help but come on we need to sort this out because it's beginning to get embarrassing. We're missing the creativity in midfield and we keep conceding silly goals that shouldn't be even able to make its way to our keeper let alone the back of the net! Few more loans please Gus as these injuries just keep getting worse :(

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I said it on the other thread but the problem is the supply - Noone, popular player has got lots of tricks but no end product, the same with Lua Lua.

If we get Vincente fit then who knows.

Tarricco is a backwards step as well - it doesn't breed confidence if your manager trusts his mate over you in the team.

I'm sure Gus will sort it out.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
With injuries we have not been able to play a settled team and in November we are no closer to knowing our best starting eleven. This I think is a contributing factor to our lack of creativity.

Gus needs to have a re-think but now is not the time to get on teams back more the time to give our support to get us out of this run

lfc

Sep 2, 2011
I'm baffled at how bad the run is that you are on, as I've been following your games along the way in the past couple of months I've kept thinking that the next game would be the one where you'd get a win again, and it just hasnt happened....the Championships so tight, that I honestly think you could either be in the playoff places or the relegation places by christmas, depending on how you play in the next couple of months, Barnsley at home next is a must win now, but I've thought that for the past few games and it just hasnt happened for you...onwards and hopefully upwards anyway....

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
No don't worry everyone, Brighton is back because we lost by only one goal to the mighty west ham united and are passing the ball very well back to the keeper. No, something has to change, and fast.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Barnsley on Sunday - On paper we should get something from the game but who really thinks we will? I certainly don't. Sorry for the negativity folks but thoroughly pissed off tonight.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I think Sunday we might hear a few boo's if we don't get a result.

I wouldn't be surprised. The team are not cutting the mustard.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Can only look to sunday now, lets hope we get some players returning from injury and finding the form we started so promisingly with at start of the season.

Now is not the time to turn negative on this.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm looking forward to Sunday. Losing 1-0 away doesn't suddenly leave me with cack-filled pantaloons. Just need to refind our confidence to play some glamour football. It'll return with a simple win. It's Gus' job to remind them how much we're to go out there and enjoy ourselves.

Excella

Oct 29, 2011
Sounds like a confidence thing, I think once you get a few wins down you'l go back to your old ways of winning games like before. Millwall and Nottingham forest had a bad start too, a very bad start and are doing great now, you guys will too.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
We'll be allright - just got to remember we're playing in a tough league & we'll have hard times as well as good.

Excella

Oct 29, 2011
We'll be allright - just got to remember we're playing in a tough league & we'll have hard times as well as good.

Exactly, the Championship is a league where everyone has the ups and the downs, no one team is truely blessed. Brightons time to shine will come again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here