Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9/11

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
the only post i will make in here is regarding bush in the classroom as has been mentioned.....

what are the kids chanting / singing, and why is bush holding the book upsidedown?

note the above occurred when he already knew what was happening e.g post the guy whispering in his ear.

right, i am quick out of here.

Fur Cough

the only post i will make in here is regarding bush in the classroom as has been mentioned.....

what are the kids chanting / singing, and why is bush holding the book upsidedown?

note the above occurred when he already knew what was happening e.g post the guy whispering in his ear.

right, i am quick out of here.

OK I'll bite,

Where is it shown he was holding the book upside-down.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
People make a lot out of that Bush classroom scene. I suspect they're reading (no pun intended) too much into it.

The aide whispers to him and you can see him take it in, from that point onwards it's pretty bloody obvious it's the only thing on his mind, just look at his eyes. But he's the US president, in a class of kids who've been looking forward to his visit for weeks, he's hardly going to jump up, scream "oh, the humanity" and run around the room in a blind panic. I think he was just trying to keep it on the low until they had more info- this is a man whose entire political life depends on the briefings he gets from his flunkies, and he does what his advisors tell him to do, which is to sit tight for a few minutes.

Don't get me wrong, the bloke was an utter tool, arguably one of the worst US presidents in history, but IMHO the rush to nail him for that particular moment smacks of the conspiracy theorists being so desperate to pin something on him, they ignore the bloody obvious.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People make a lot out of that Bush classroom scene. I suspect they're reading (no pun intended) too much into it.

The aide whispers to him and you can see him take it in, from that point onwards it's pretty bloody obvious it's the only thing on his mind, just look at his eyes. But he's the US president, in a class of kids who've been looking forward to his visit for weeks, he's hardly going to jump up, scream "oh, the humanity" and run around the room in a blind panic. I think he was just trying to keep it on the low until they had more info- this is a man whose entire political life depends on the briefings he gets from his flunkies, and he does what his advisors tell him to do, which is to sit tight for a few minutes.

Don't get me wrong, the bloke was an utter tool, arguably one of the worst US presidents in history, but IMHO the rush to nail him for that particular moment smacks of the conspiracy theorists being so desperate to pin something on him, they ignore the bloody obvious.

This. Bush made mistakes but to nail him for this is absurd. Bush had the most difficult situation of any president since the USA was formed. Ok, it can be argued they brought some of it on themselves with their foreign policies over the years and their lax controls of their airwaves but the conspiracy theories make me sick. I think the jist is the USA and Bush attacked the Twin Towers themselves to then blame and use it as an excuse to invade and bomb Iraq and Afghanistan and anywhere in the middle east they wanted. It was not an inside job and the conspiracy theorists are an insult to the memories of the people who died on 9/11 imo.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
OK I'll bite,

more to the point, what is the significance? i'd have thought in a state of shock one wouldnt be paying attention to a childrens book in front of them. i've missed how this shows some how had prior in knowledge.

Fur Cough

more to the point, what is the significance? i'd have thought in a state of shock one wouldnt be paying attention to a childrens book in front of them. i've missed how this shows some how had prior in knowledge.

I was trying to lead him into a mistake there.

The photo in question, although widely believed to be manipulated, was taken a year later at a Houston Elementary school and not in Sarasota.

It bears no relevance to 9/11 whatsoever.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
OK I'll bite,

note: i am not really in this thread.

bush-pet-goat-book-upside-down-photo.jpg

DO NOT research baphomet, who or what that is, and it's links to this whole scene, DO NOT research the name of Bush's book he is holding updside down, do not research reverse symbolism, stoking of energy within dark ritual, and do not research the words of the mantra the kids are chanting.

DO call me a conspiracy theory and say:
Bush sat for ages because "he was in shock."
The book was upside down because he is stupid.
The kids sang a lovely song.

to be honest, this train of thought is too easily disregarded by the mind as it is simply too "crazy", for this i am out of this thread as each can believe and research whatever they wish.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
note: i am not really in this thread.

bush-pet-goat-book-upside-down-photo.jpg

DO NOT research baphomet, who or what that is, and it's links to this whole scene, DO NOT research the name of Bush's book he is holding updside down, do not research reverse symbolism, stoking of energy within dark ritual, and do not research the words of the mantra the kids are chanting.

DO call me a conspiracy theory and say:
Bush sat for ages because "he was in shock."
The kids sang a lovely song.

to be honest, this train of thought is too easily disregarded by the mind as it is simply too "crazy", for this i am out of this thread as each can believe and research whatever they wish.

What is all this meant to prove ?. I am not following you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The thing that really pisses me off about 9/11 is the conspiracy theories. Its highly offensive imo.

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
The one thing i have always found odd re this conspiracy theory stuff is how the BBC reported that the WTC7 building has collapsed whilst it was clearly still standing behind the reporter telling the story. Which means that the BBC must have been fed the sotry which means the US authorities knew the building was going to "collapse". I believe this building contained loads of secret CIA offices or something. Makes you wonder what they were trying to hide...

bbc_busted.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
That day & the death of Princess Di still feel surreal even all these years after they happened

Indeed , last few months I find myself constantly watching videos like these on youtube (more the breaking news ones) .

I was quite young when both the original incidents happened so maybe this is me finally being able to take in the enormity of what happened.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

probably. seriously, because im intrigued to know, what is the significance attributed to this, in a nutshell for us too busy to spend years researching it ???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The thing that really pisses me off about 9/11 is the conspiracy theories. Its highly offensive imo.

Then don't talk about them. The conspiracy theories are just some peoples way of trying to deal with what happened, I'm not defending them because some of the theories are farcical, like the Bush in the classroom ramblings. But they do pose the occaisonal rational and reasonable question. I don't agree with them, but they're entitled to freedom of speech.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
probably. seriously, because im intrigued to know, what is the significance attributed to this, in a nutshell for us too busy to spend years researching it ???

Wasn't this a photoshopped hoax?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
The one thing i have always found odd re this conspiracy theory stuff is how the BBC reported that the WTC7 building has collapsed whilst it was clearly still standing behind the reporter telling the story. Which means that the BBC must have been fed the sotry which means the US authorities knew the building was going to "collapse". I believe this building contained loads of secret CIA offices or something. Makes you wonder what they were trying to hide...

bbc_busted.jpg

Was it a live video feed though, or one of those "We spoke to our reporter earlier ...." moments.

Not saying it was, just that we don't know.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
[TEMPLATE][/TEMPLATE]
watch and listen gull, different groups were responsible.

Please see the attached which shows that 9/11 was the 2nd attempt by Al Queda to destroy the World Trade Centre.....unless of course it was all orchestrated by George Bush/Israel/whatever other group any conspiracy theorists want to add whom organised this all, while Bush was governor of Texas in 1993 and Clinton was president.

BBC ON THIS DAY | 26 | 1993: World Trade Center bomb terrorises New York

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here