Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] 9/11 - BBC1 doc just started

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think they collapse with out any resistance beneath them.

If they came down as the official report suggested, then the towers would not have come down in free fall speed. It would take a second for each floor to fall on the the other, creating the pancake effect. Also there would be evidence of the pancake theory.

100 floors X 1 second = 100 seconds (1 minute 40secs for towers to collapse). They came down in 10 seconds.

I find it strange how the steal was shipped to China from site without any forensic test being made, which would have told us a hell of a lot more.

I am no conspiracy theorist, but 9/11 left more questions than answers, and they didn't even talk about WT7 building (Control Center) that came down with out being hit and just a small area of fire.

There has only ever been 3 steel framed buildings to ever collapse due to fire.

They all fell on 9/11.

“I’m no conspiracy theorist”

Yet, you are.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
“I’m no conspiracy theorist”

Yet, you are.

Indeed saying no steel building has ever collapsed by fire before or since, not many have been sliced open by 125 ton aircraft with 80 plus tons of aviation fuel onboard.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Unforgettable day. Left work early as I couldn't concentrate after seeing everything unfold on the TV screens at work.
Opened the front door to my house in a state of shock to find my wife holding a pregnancy testing kit showing that she was pregnant with our first child.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No I am not.

I am questions the official narrative.

Pearl harbor anyone?

How about watching the Netflix series?

I watched it all. Certainly there are questions about the US’s culpability in the lead up to the attack and their history in the Middle East. It stinks.
But how the building collapsed? No. That’s conspiracy nonsense and has been debunked convincingly time and time again.

Edit: I’ll add that the documentary series is a great piece of work that attempts to explain the lead up to 9/11. It’s a bit entry level but is well intentioned. It’s disappointing to see CT’s using it to fuel their ridiculous theories.

Last edited:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Indeed saying no steel building has ever collapsed by fire before or since, not many have been sliced open by 125 ton aircraft with 80 plus tons of aviation fuel onboard.
I was under the impression that they were designed to be hit by a plane?

10 secs to come down means there was no resistance from below when the official story story said they pancaked?

That's what baffles me. If someone can exain that, then fair enough.

What about WTC7? Please explain how that came down and BBC reporting it has fallen when when you could see it behind the reporters left shoulder?

There are too many inconsistencies which leaves more questions than answers.

If questioning the official narrative and making my decision based on inconsistencies makes me a conspiracy theorist in your eyes, then thats you opinions and that's fine.

20 years of war, 100,000 afgan civilian deaths, 4000 troops deaths and the war was not won.

What was the point?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

10 secs to come down means there was no resistance from below when the official story story said they pancaked?

What about WTC7? Please explain how that came down and BBC reporting it has fallen when when you could see it behind the reporters left shoulder?

If questioning the official narrative and making my decision based on inconsistencies makes me a conspiracy theorist in your eyes, then thats you opinions and that's fine.

20 years of war, 100,000 afgan civilian deaths, 4000 troops deaths and the war was not won.

What was the point?

Yeah okay. Heard it all before. No thanks.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What's your thoughts on pearl harbor?

As I said, no thank you. None of my “thoughts” or facts about any of these things will alter your train of thought. Been through it a hundred times with many conspiracy theorists like yourself. Absolutely nothing changes your mind except time and growing up. And it will.

Peace. Out.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
As I said, no thank you. None of my “thoughts” or facts about any of these things will alter your train of thought. Been through it a hundred times with many conspiracy theorists like yourself. Absolutely nothing changes your mind except time and growing up. And it will.

Peace. Out.
That old chestnut. [emoji23]

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

What was the point?

Maybe designed to be hit by an aircraft full of fuel at combine 250 tons but not the likelihood of 2000 degree heat from the fires caused the steel structure to fail. Steel bends at around 300 degrees but melts at 1300 degrees. It would have been a furnace inside there directed through the lift shafts directly down. A number of people died on the ground floor immediately after the impact due to fire balls down the shafts.

Also you need to be reminded a building is designed by humans, especially back then, they can only calculate for eventualities, what happens in reality can be very different.

What happened in the aftermath is very much debatable.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What's your thoughts on pearl harbor?

Light cruisier USS Phoenix undamaged at Pearl Harbo(u)r.

Later to be sunk by The British submarine Conqueror

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Maybe designed to be hit by an aircraft full of fuel at combine 250 tons but not the likelihood of 2000 degree heat from the fires caused the steel structure to fail. Steel bends at around 300 degrees but melts at 1300 degrees. It would have been a furnace inside there directed through the lift shafts directly down. A number of people died on the ground floor immediately after the impact due to fire balls down the shafts.

Also you need to be reminded a building is designed by humans, especially back then, they can only calculate for eventualities, what happens in reality can be very different.

What happened in the aftermath is very much debatable.

The lift shafts delivered fireballs and burning fuel to the base of the building. Exactly that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It was aliens.

Crop circles in the water.

None of the US Generals were vaccinated.

Am I close?

No no no! It was the pearly king and queen having a knees up distracted the yanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here