Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8am Signing at the Amex.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I imagine it'll be to announce that Alan Titchmarsh will be curating the AmStad turf.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ryan Giggs-Owen was merely his acting agent..

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It's Pelham George von Donop.

I have some sauce.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
It's gotta be Toronto James, that well known player from Toronto United. Hes the powerhouse behind the whole f**cking show man

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Does nobody care that we are about to move into our new stadium & nobody checked the drainage, because the amount of leaks that seem to be happening at the Amex is incredible.Every player that is currently out of contract I have been told on good authority will be coming to the Amex.Can somebody explain to me what good authority is.
How many of our summer signings have we found out about from somebody on good authority & I don't mean spn.
The only player we know we are chasing is kll & I have it on good authority that we might still want him.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Does nobody care that we are about to move into our new stadium & nobody checked the drainage, because the amount of leaks that seem to be happening at the Amex is incredible.Every player that is currently out of contract I have been told on good authority will be coming to the Amex.Can somebody explain to me what good authority is.
How many of our summer signings have we found out about from somebody on good authority & I don't mean spn.
The only player we know we are chasing is kll & I have it on good authority that we might still want him.

KLL is not the only player we are after.

Albion could increase French connection From The Argus)

Albion boss Gus Poyet is considering adding another Frenchman to his squad after landing Romain Vincelot.

Trialist Loic Damour, 20, impressed as a holding midfielder in the 3-0 friendly win against Whitehawk at Worthing.

Damour has been linked with Newcastle, Aston Villa and Celtic.

Poyet said: "Loic is a player we were looking at last year. He was under contract with Strasbourg but they are struggling financially and we've had the chance to have him for a few days.

"He showed his passing ability. He is a very, very interesting player, so we need to have chat with Tano (assistant Mauricio Taricco), the chairman and company and see if he is the right option for us and whether we are right for him as well."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here