Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

81% Possession!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Were did you get that from as I thought that they were very poor with no idea, match plan or aim whatsoever other than to not get beat by too many.

maybe the fact that they did not park the proverbial bus in the way bmuff oldham and brentford have done in previous matches, time for you to get off to specsavers old chap, they did try to play football :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They tried to kick the ball to each other but had no ideas of what to do with it to attack or defend it was just aimless passing of the ball, as I said with no ideas, match plan or aim. Midway through the 2nd half you could see that they had just given up and accepted defeat and hoped to keep the score as low as possible.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think we won't see many teams play two up top against us at Withdean ever again ( :) ).
Sam Williams and Dean Bowditch look exactly as good as they used to be though. :laugh:

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
They tried to kick the ball to each other but had no ideas of what to do with it to attack or defend it was just aimless passing of the ball, as I said with no ideas, match plan or aim. Midway through the 2nd half you could see that they had just given up and accepted defeat and hoped to keep the score as low as possible.

so casper didn't make any decent saves throughout the game then? I beg to differ as all around where i sit we all commented on how yeovil at least tried to play and hit us on the counter more then once. Seriously though, do you close your eyes when we don't have the ball or something :shrug:

as someone else has posted there will not be many (if any) other teams that come here and play 2 up top!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cant think off hand of 1 decent save Casper had to make all he had to deal with was mundane half hearted attempts that would nevere have gone in except for a freak accident. Yes they had 2 very ineffectual strikers on who together never contributed as much as our midfiled did in terms of goal attempts, and they were strikers.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I cant think off hand of 1 decent save Casper had to make all he had to deal with was mundane half hearted attempts that would nevere have gone in except for a freak accident. Yes they had 2 very ineffectual strikers on who together never contributed as much as our midfiled did in terms of goal attempts, and they were strikers.

:facepalm:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I think we won't see many teams play two up top against us at Withdean ever again ( :) ).
Sam Williams and Dean Bowditch look exactly as good as they used to be though. :laugh:
Totally agree about the 2 up front.

That alone allowed us to play 'the way we do', and not being cocky, the cream rose to the top.

The problem is that we're now on the radar big time, and we'll see a lot of bus parking at Withdean from the away team, because we are ( and we are under Gus) better at football.

I actually think that away games suit us better, simply because the home side can't park their bus.

Anyway, love you all, and yes, I'm pissed.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here