Poor mans Freddy Starr

downloads%5C1151(1).jpg

'SAKE :angry:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bobby_Davro_m.JPG

I think you mean this guy...!

Also, anyone else remember the Great Soprendo, some time kids magician, fat bloke? Think he might have been on the Krankies and Crackerjack a lot.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What about Elton Welsby? Everywhere on sports programmes in the 1980s and apparently one of the main inspirations for Alan Partridge - and now...piss all...please don't say he's living in a Travelodge somewhere with a big plate...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elton_Welsby

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
edna krabappel said:

Also, anyone else remember the Great Soprendo, some time kids magician, fat bloke? Think he might have been on the Krankies and Crackerjack a lot.

Unfortunately yes! 'Soppy' I think he was 'amusingly' referred to. As I remember he was married to Victoria Wood, some time unfunny comedienne and fat bird.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
1411296.jpg

My definition of TV hell.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Titanic said:
So Debbie... What first attracted you to short, balding millionaire Paul Daniels?

An all time classic comedy line, whether you liked Mrs Merton or not

:clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
edna krabappel said:

Yep with his "catchphrase" Piff Paff Poof....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Man of Harveys said:
What about Elton Welsby? Everywhere on sports programmes in the 1980s and apparently one of the main inspirations for Alan Partridge - and now...piss all...please don't say he's living in a Travelodge somewhere with a big plate...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elton_Welsby

Probably got a scam going....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
03.jpg

Oooh, I could crush a grape! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Stinkers Bridge said:
How about a 'Tickle on the Tum' powerhouse Ralph McTell revival?

You may laugh but hes got a new record coming out. I read a reveiw of it the other day!

'Look down theres tickle town and theres the river tum'.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Guinness Boy said:
Unfortunately yes! 'Soppy' I think he was 'amusingly' referred to. As I remember he was married to Victoria Wood, some time unfunny comedienne and fat bird.

He certainly is the fromer Mr Victoria Woods, but not for quite some time I think. Can't agree with your take on her talents though, I think her observational humour is excellent.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
_41608530_breakfast_bough203.jpg

A veritable bevy of 80s celebrities- not sure who they all are to be honest, but I do recognise Frank Bough *to the dungeon!*.

I presume the woman at the front is Selina Scott, the bloke on the left presents Crimewatch now- Nick Ross??- and the top left is that slightly effeminate weatherman whose name escapes me.

Aaah, remember when 24 hour TV was revolutionary, and TV-AM a great novelty?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The one at the top right is the SON OF GOD, no less. How much more "celebrity" did you want?!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
The one at the top right is the SON OF GOD, no less. How much more "celebrity" did you want?!

Oh yeah! I didn't recognise him in his humble earthling clothes :lolol:

Check out his website below, it's great. You can learn more about the reptilian agenda, visit the "humour" section, and even contribute to his legal defence fund if you want, lol.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

We're all secretly controlled by giant reptiles...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here