Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
edna krabappel said:
1308073.jpg

At risk of being controversial, if this man asked your kids to sit on his knee while he did something special for them, would you let them?

:lolol:

No I wouldn't. Don't you know he's a RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT? And they've all got leprosy. And you really wouldn't want your kid's LEG falling off would you?

I vote to bring back Gordon the Gopher btw

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Going for Gold!!!

henrykelly.JPG

Good old Floella Benjamin from Playschool

FloellaBenjamin1.jpg

Christopher Lillicrap - Lets Pretend !!!!

christopher_lillicrap.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lillicrap??

I vaguely remember Lets Pretend. But I didn't know about this bloke.

Why not, I have to ask myself. My primary schooldays would have been TEN times funnier if I had known there was a TV presenter with a name like Lillicrap

Brian CANT, for example, is slightly amusing now, but I was way too innocent back then to appreciate it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bring back TISWAS!

This is what they want! :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
edna krabappel said:
Lillicrap??

I vaguely remember Lets Pretend. But I didn't know about this bloke.

Why not, I have to ask myself. My primary schooldays would have been TEN times funnier if I had known there was a TV presenter with a name like Lillicrap

Oh yes his name was the source of constant amusement in our primary school!!!!

You see you got home at lunchtime and it would be something like Jamie and His Magic torch then Lets Pretend and then just as you were going back to school The Sullivans...

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Les-Dennis.jpg

What about this chap- the man of a thousand voices, all of them allegedly Mavis from Coronation Street (keep it topical, Les).

And speaking of appalling 80s "comedians", surely there's an opening in this Daily Mail-led, intolerant world for Stan Boardman and his hilarious brand of Scouse wit? Come on Stan, dig out that brilliant Nazi uniform again and we'll be rolling in the aisles!

2002-november-stan-boardman.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Fokkers!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
150px-Jimmy_Cricket.jpg

"And there's more!"

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This thread is turning into a terrible flashback- it's like watching the Royal Variety Performance, circa 1983.

"Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls, Your Majesty. Tonight, live at the London Palladium, give a big warm welcome to...The Krankies! Fan-dabi-dozi!"

img1.jpg

:eek:

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Trufflehound said:
Joe Dolce and Rene & Renata.

Whatever happened to comedy one-hit wonders?

Rene runs a restaurant somewhere in the Midlands I think. I saw him on some programme with Justin Lee Collins recently.

Former Christmas Number One too. :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's difficult to think about them without wondering...what on earth CAN the Krankies sex life be like? What does he make her wear?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
It's difficult to think about them without wondering...what on earth CAN the Krankies sex life be like? What does he make her wear?

:eek: :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
edna krabappel said:
1308073.jpg

At risk of being controversial, if this man asked your kids to sit on his knee while he did something special for them, would you let them?

No, no I wouldn't. I can't quite put my finger on it (and quite frankly wouldn't want to), but there is just something very very wrong about that bloke.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
pasty said:
No, no I wouldn't. I can't quite put my finger on it (and quite frankly wouldn't want to), but there is just something very very wrong about that bloke.
Yes, I think the fact that he's virtually admitted being a necrophiliac and that he keeps all of his dead mother's clothes - and still gets them dry-cleaned regularly - is...I dunno, a bit strange maybe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here