Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

80 loyalty points required for WH - have the club got this right?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ticket for west ham have been on sale since yesterday morning to those with 80 loyalty points, and I've just had a look and it seems that hardly any have sold. There must me loads of 'loyal' fans with 40, 50, 60 points, but they are in the same position as those with none. So is 80 points a fair amount to ask for, or have the club aimed that a bit high?

I've been stuffed, as I had 50 going in to the liverpool game, which meant that I got my ticket from NSC (thank you), but missed out on the 20 loyalty points (just like I got no loyalty points for Pompy away, or Posh at home). It basically means that I'm now behind the cut off of loyalty points, so there's no point bothering.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If so few have been sold, why is there no point bothering? If few have been sold now, it means more will be available after the initial loyalty window.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The West Ham game is a long way off, so plenty of time for different loyalty periods.
But the tickets are on sale, and the club info says you need 80 points, then it will be reduced to 0 points of Friday.
If so few have been sold, why is there no point bothering? If few have been sold now, it means more will be available after the initial loyalty window.
I mean there will be no point for me to bother with the loyatly scheme, at 10 points a game by the time I reach 80 it will move to 100 etc.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I was told there will be another sale window to those with 0 loyalty points, but with purchase history from the past three years. I can't remember when though. Possibly Monday 10th.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
loyalty scheme only applies to the big home games , all the rest are 0 pointers

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
But the tickets are on sale, and the club info says you need 80 points, then it will be reduced to 0 points of Friday.
I mean there will be no point for me to bother with the loyatly scheme, at 10 points a game by the time I reach 80 it will move to 100 etc.

Edit: f*** it, can't be arsed

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

Thought the 60 points for Liverpool match was set too high, hardly any tickets sold till it dropped to 0 points, then it just became a lottery. Points required will only keep going up with fewer & fewer people eligible.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I was told there will be another sale window to those with 0 loyalty points, but with purchase history from the past three years. I can't remember when though. Possibly Monday 10th.

This. You will have to a purchase history within 3 years in the next phase. I am guessing they won't change this to stop as many WHU getting tickets

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's 0 points, but with purchase history on Friday. If you don't have a purchase history, can you get a ticket from the club at any stage, or are those without a purchase history just not allowed full stop?
Go online at 17:30 on Friday and I bet you can get one
If you are on the ball you'll get a ticket.
Yeah hopefully.
Edit: f*** it, can't be arsed
Eh?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I think this is a good system, they are ensuring that fans that go alot get first dibs and then open it up to all thereafter. I dont want a closed shop so I can never take my brother when he comes home from abroad coz he hadn't got any loyalty points. I think the club have got it right.

The only thing is I don't think 80pointers need 5days to get a ticket. 48hrs would do.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
i got 20points and seem to be able to select tickets for this game, shame im skint till Thursday :/

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
80 points seems and odd figure - is that how many points you would have if you've bought one-off tickets to all Amex games so far? I'm nowhere near that as like a lot of others I've been using spare STs when mates can't go.

Having said that due to work/family (and TV) schedules I wanted to go to Hull, not West Ham. I was busy yesterday morning and couldn't do anything about getting tickets - and the buggers sold out by about midday! That's NOT a complaint, just saying, like. Off on the scrounge now!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think this is a good system, they are ensuring that fans that go alot get first dibs and then open it up to all thereafter.
I agree, except I think 80 points is too high, there are very few non STHs who'll have 80 points. Which means you're not reqarding those who have been to several games, because they don't quite meet the 80.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
My mate works at ticket office he he said you will 100% be able to get tickets on 5.30 Friday. There's loads left

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I agree, except I think 80 points is too high, there are very few non STHs who'll have 80 points. Which means you're not reqarding those who have been to several games, because they don't quite meet the 80.

I see your point but, if its set lower, it will sell out in the points stage, meaning closed shop. But as it is now, we all have a chance at getting them at 5.30 on Friday. You will still get your tickets Trig. I just don't want a situation where it sells out before it goes down to 0 points. We've lost out on lots of fans iver the last 14years, let keep it so that anyone has a chance.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fair point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here