Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Tony Adams

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Well out of that lot there's not much choice - or not much realistic choice I should say.
Dean White - oh do give over will you !
Martin Ling had a bit of a special relationship with Barry Hearn but has been tried and found wanting at one of our rivals in the shape of Orient - so not a particularly good idea.
Wilkins - don't be daft he'd never come back and I wouldn't want him as manager. Coach maybe but NOT manager
Tony Adams has a habit of taking teams down so no thanks
Hol;loway is a dipstick and I don't think we need any more of them
I would like Liam Brady but isn't he something to do with the Gooners youth squad - I think that's rather better money and prospects than BHA
Dean Saunders anyone ?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Gregory should be brought in for an interview, just so Dick can say, "You are having a laugh you bell-end?"

Brian Horton for me if he'd take it, but I doubt he would.
Just for the ride though, Ian Holloway....well, it would be a laugh you've got to admit that much?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
pardew no thanks. he hated us when we were going head to head with reading for the league 1 title under taylor. his problem is that he thinks he's a better manager than he is. twat.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Paul Jewell will do.

He'd be fantastic, but, like Curbishley I can't imagine he'd be interested in managing anyone outside the Premier League let alone in Div One.

What about Colin Calderwood? Currently joint stand-in for Kinnear at Newcastle I think but maybe interested in a full-time permanent manager's job. And has promotions with Forest and Northampton under his belt.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What about Colin Calderwood? Currently joint stand-in for Kinnear at Newcastle I think but maybe interested in a full-time permanent manager's job. And has promotions with Forest and Northampton under his belt.

I don't think he did overly well with Forset, it took him what, 3 years to get them promoted? With the money they spent and the entire set up, that's poor in my opinion. I think he did well with Northampton though, so he might be an idea. I wouldn't argue with his appointment!

But it doesn't seem realistic, he's managing in the Prem, and I don't think we'll see Kinnear again this season to be honest.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I don't think he did overly well with Forset, it took him what, 3 years to get them promoted? With the money they spent and the entire set up, that's poor in my opinion. I think he did well with Northampton though, so he might be an idea. I wouldn't argue with his appointment!

But it doesn't seem realistic, he's managing in the Prem, and I don't think we'll see Kinnear again this season to be honest.

Yeah, I agree it would be a long shot but I suppose it depends if he'd rather be Premiership coach or a lower league manager.

His Forest record looks mixed doesn't it? Everyone expected him to take them up straight away and it didn't happen but it's harder to turn a big club round than everyone assumes (look at Leeds). Also, I thought he was unluckly to get canned by Forest so early this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here