Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

76 pts needed for 6th probably.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Thats 2pts a game from here on in,,,champions form.Can it be done???.Not without a change of tactics.We have the players,on paper but the game is played on grass.

Why bother even doing the maths? We are not going anywhere, today showed how poor the players are when they are asked to fight! Too many spineless lightweights. Flair? Bollox we need fight!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hull H
Blackburn H
Cardiff A

Got to be 7 pts from these and interesting that after these 3 we will have more games in hand as we dont play on the 16th and others have games on other dates.

Still possible even if we get 1 point from these 3 but we need to step up

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why bother even doing the maths? We are not going anywhere, today showed how poor the players are when they are asked to fight! Too many spineless lightweights. Flair? Bollox we need fight!

I'm inclined to agree with you.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I predicted that ages ago, mid table, nowhere near the playoffs with games to go and nowhere near the bottom and crowds dying of boredom from Poyet's turgid football

Will be interesting to see if that's the case that we finish midtable - we have a 30k ground to fill next season, if/when Barber puts up the prices how may will renew their ST?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It's obviously going to be tough to make the play-offs. We're looking at the teams above us, but I think that Blackburn are going to come through from behind us on the rails. They have a strong, good sized squad.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yeah, already dear enough - £429 for my North Std ST - i think a 10% hike will scare alot of the JCL's away

If we finish around 10th with loads of draws and little in the way of entertainment and Barber puts up the prices he will be mad. The novelty of the new ground will have worn off and people know they can pick and choose and buy a ticket when they want who will commit to a season ticket knowing fixtures get changed and kick offs like next week are altered.

10% is another £40/50 a year and that may just be enough to stop people renewing.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
If we finish around 10th with loads of draws and little in the way of entertainment and Barber puts up the prices he will be mad. The novelty of the new ground will have worn off and people know they can pick and choose and buy a ticket when they want who will commit to a season ticket knowing fixtures get changed and kick offs like next week are altered.

10% is another £40/50 a year and that may just be enough to stop people renewing.

If we finish 10th, do you think Gus will be here next season?.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We'll finish where we are, 8th.

That sounds about right. Unless we can develop some mettle and start to put away teams on a regular basis, we can forget the playoffs. 1 point from the next three games for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here