Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7 subs - where will they all sit?

With the new rule allowing 7 subs, how are the 'dugouts' going to cope at Withers?

With 7 subs + the manager + assistant manager + physio - are the current areas big enough to accomodate everyone or will we need planning permission and a public enquiry for the required re-design and enlargement? If so where on earth is the money going to come from :laugh:

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
With the new rule allowing 7 subs, how are the 'dugouts' going to cope at Withers?

With 7 subs + the manager + assistant manager + physio - are the current areas big enough to accomodate everyone or will we need planning permission and a public enquiry for the required re-design and enlargement? If so where on earth is the money going to come from :laugh:

LOL. But If you think about it it's very rare that they all sit down at the same time. RS is normally standing up most of the game and the subs warm out almost constantly. Also they speed at which our players get injured our new physio will not have much chance to relax.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
the new physio is bound to need less bench space than the old one

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I thought it was quality seeing some Man City players on a hundred grand a week sitting on little plastic chairs straight from a primary school, no changes please!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I thought it was quality seeing some Man City players on a hundred grand a week sitting on little plastic chairs straight from a primary school, no changes please!

I thought it was quality seeing some Man City players on a hundred grand a week getting their arses kicked out of the cup by Brighton and Hove Albion

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008

With 7 subs + the manager + assistant manager + physio + ciggy monitor - are the current areas big enough to accomodate everyone or will we need planning permission and a public enquiry for the required re-design and enlargement? If so where on earth is the money going to come from :laugh:

lunchtime-atop-a-skyscraper.jpg

Always think of this when I see the four St John's Ambulance men sitting on the stretcher-trolley thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here