Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7 Points Off Automatic Promotion

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Strange really don't you agree? But we have been two/three points off the play offs for about 4 weeks... there is such competition for those four spots we have yet to get a look in despite 16 points from the last 18. It's going to be a tight one!

yoda559

Feb 10, 2012
Newmarket
Just to be where we are now is an achievment most of us would have took in August. But to be realistically looking at playoff in our first season back in the championship is fantastic

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Strange really don't you agree? But we have been two/three points off the play offs for about 4 weeks... there is such competition for those four spots we have yet to get a look in despite 16 points from the last 18. It's going to be a tight one!

It's always this time of season that sorts the men from boys ... reality is all those teams are at the top as they have been (the most) consistent and it's always going to be difficult to dislodge them. Why I reckon it's too late for the likes of Leicester ... they can go on a blistering run but only hope they got is if 4 or 5 of the teams all in contention blow up and it just won't happen imo .. we only need 1 or 2 to just trip up, just as long as we can keep going.

Also think it will come down to the 6 pointers in the end (we've got 7)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's always this time of season that sorts the men from boys ... reality is all those teams are at the top as they have been (the most) consistent and it's always going to be difficult to dislodge them. Why I reckon it's too late for the likes of Leicester ... they can go on a blistering run but only hope they got is if 4 or 5 of the teams all in contention blow up and it just won't happen imo .. we only need 1 or 2 to just trip up, just as long as we can keep going.

Also think it will come down to the 6 pointers in the end (we've got 7)

I'm already happy with our season, it is beyond my wildest expectations, so everything now is a bonus and I'm going to just enjoy the ride.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm already happy with our season, it is beyond my wildest expectations, so everything now is a bonus and I'm going to just enjoy the ride.

I will 2nd 3rd and 4th this

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Absolutely ... there was a time I was worried about relegation, and whatever happens now my expectations have been exceeded ... feels like a freeroll ... brilliant

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've just noticed we're 10 or 12 - 1 to get promoted. Seems fairly good odds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here