Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7-1.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its the type of sash that beauty QUEENS wear.:)

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
WHAT are you crowing about? So effing WHAT that it had a 'nice new name', would you proudly eat manure if it was renamed 'ice-cream'?

How about you go watch some 'soccer' now little girl, or go and spray "palace, world champions of Croydon" in alleyway leading to your caravan site.

Are you the infamous Hitler that peruses the BBS?
I've sometimes found your posts to be mildly amusing.
Why are you not amusing on this site then?

You have as much idea of the concept of irony as that caterwauling,Canadian cum bucket,Alanis Morrisette....
..i.e. Absolutely f***ing none!

I better spell it out for you then, dipshit.

The irony was in you knocking MY post for being unoriginal after 16 pages of "Brighton fans are gay" and "Croydon is a dump" crap. Mmm, because that's all SO novel.

Get it now, do you? :dunce:

Anyway, that's enough of me on this thread. I'm actually slighted irked at myself for being allowed to be drawn into such a complete f***ing binfest. Will leave you kids to it.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008

The irony was in you knocking MY post for being unoriginal after 16 pages of "Brighton fans are gay" and "Croydon is a dump" crap. Mmm, because that's all SO novel.

Anyway, that's enough of me on this thread. I'm actually slighted irked at myself for being allowed to be drawn into such a complete f***ing binfest. Will leave you kids to it.

You do that!
Your contribution on this thread has been less than stellar to say the least!
Toodle oo now.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...

Bye then. Missing you already! :love:

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Possibly, do you think so? Or maybe he can just small scumhurst wankers and cannot give the little keyboard worriors a good pasting? :hammer:

Who can spot the stooooooooooooooopidity in that post?
Quite unbelievable!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Oh I do like to be beside the cside. :ascarf:

You seem to be a very angry cweed at the moment. Why is that?

angry, why am I angry?? just telling your home work buddie to f*** off............

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
What have the SCUM got to look forward to?

A chairman who wants out!
No new players!
Struggling to compete in the Championship!

And us?

Brand new stadium, no girders holding up the roof structure which obscures the view.
No stands built on supermarket car parks and seats which are bolted on to old terracing.

Investment in the team.

an ambitious chairman.

And most of all beating you again and maintaining our superior record against you of games won.

Super what ever your name,youve had your fun but time will tell over the next few years.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
What have the SCUM got to look forward to?

A chairman who wants out!
No new players!
Struggling to compete in the Championship!

And us?

Brand new stadium, no girders holding up the roof structure which obscures the view.
No stands built on supermarket car parks and seats which are bolted on to old terracing.

Investment in the team.

an ambitious chairman.

And most of all beating you again and maintaining our superior record against you of games won.

Super what ever your name,youve had your fun but time will tell over the next few years.

Another weed cum guzzler that's appeared from his hidey-hole.
Yes,You're getting a new stadium.It'll be like The Gallstone...half fulf of pricks,just newer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here