Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

640 dead in Bagdad

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
swindonseagull said:
640 dead in Bagdad after a stampede at a religious shrine.

For some reason I do not feel sorry!!!

Not dead as we know it of course, they're with Allah now.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Simple English my friend.

That many dead and they do not stop the procedings out of respect they just carry on..

As I said I feel no sorrow. maybe its just all the news from Iraq is just bad news..

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
swindonseagull said:

That many dead and they do not stop the procedings out of respect they just carry on..

As I said I feel no sorrow. maybe its just all the news from Iraq is just bad news..
so you have a total disregard for human life, because its always 'bad' news that comes from there?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
swindonseagull said:

So did you feel sorry after Hilsill? That carried on even with dead people?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
swindonseagull said:
640 dead in Bagdad after a stampede at a religious shrine.

For some reason I do not feel sorry!!!

Really? Surely you can feel sympathy for women and children crushed to death in a crowd panicked by rumours of suicide bombers. A crowd that had already been shelled by Sunni militants intent on stoking up sectarian hatred.

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
Latest news is that there are 647 dead - mostly women and children - either drowned or crushed. Over 300 injured.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Im sorry to say you are talking rubbish. You really have no idea about what it feels like to lose someone close. Not everyone from the middle east is a suicde bomber, the same as not every football fan goes just for a punch up.

It is short sighted people like you, with a blinkered view on life that fuel the hatred that people like the BNP spread.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Im sorry to say you are talking rubbish. You really have no idea about what it feels like to lose someone close. Not everyone from the middle east is a suicde bomber, the same as not every football fan goes just for a punch up.

now who is talking crap...

you have no idea who I am, or my personal circumstances. so please do not try and judge someone because I post 1 line.

are you saying all the people who died are close to you?

special award for you

2637368-wanker2.gif

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd stop digging now swindon. Put the shovel down and step out of the hole.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
swindonseagull said:

you have no idea who I am, or my personal circumstances. so please do not try and judge someone because I post 1 line.

are you saying all the people who died are close to you?
we all lose people close to us (in my job probably more than most)

special award for you

2637368-wanker2.gif

Why dont you just take your head out the sand for one minute. People have DIED yes DIED. They did not commit sucicde it was a tradgic accident. If you cannot feel something for those affected by that then it is you that is the wanker. The lose of human life needlessly is always something that I will feel remorse and regret over. I find it hard to see how anyone could be so hardened against it that they could openly admit to be "not feeling sorry about it".

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
swindonseagull said:

At the end of the day, you went to the trouble of posting a one line message which effectively said "650 people have been killed and I don't care". Or maybe I'm reading it wrong? ???

Perhaps you could start another pointless thread? You know, something along the lines of "who is the biggest wanker, swindon or wardywonderland" ? Should be a LAUGH. :nono:

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
swindonseagull said:
I still feel no remorse....see ya
he knows hes a f*** up and knows what he typed it ridiculous. Thats why he's doing a runner. How anyone can't feal remorse for hundreds of dead innocents, mainly women and children is un fuckin believable. You must be one callous, evil bastard. Your comments have really pissed me off, but i deep down i just know your a twat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here