Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 arrests "linked to bombings in Sussex..

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sussex haven't had any bombings, have we? :jester:

Last edited:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Strike said:
Shit thats not going to give us a good name. Would not have been surprised if it was Crawley though. :eek:

Why will it give Brighton a bad name? It's not like there's a hotbed of support for them here...

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
5 people were arrested on terrorism charges and were in the Hollingbury Custody Centre.

Bloody wankers delayed my appointment.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
There are some right c.unts in this world. A load of chavs called one of my mates a suicide bomber last night, and told him to f*** off, because he is not white. :angry: :(

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Right that does they will have to cancel the Poofs Parade (Pride) it is now a security risk.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
From BBC

Officers from Sussex police and Scotland Yard raided the two residential addresses at 0830 BST on Sunday.

All of those arrested were detained at one property - a first floor flat in a building known as Fairways in the west of the city.

They are being held under the Terrorism Act on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism, or harbouring fugitives. They are being questioned at a Brighton police station.

Searches are continuing at both the raided addresses. Police said there was no danger to the public in the surrounding area.

Tigers shirt

Jul 31, 2005
Burwash
Saw 8 coppers arresting a 'tanned' bloke and a woman at Charing Cross Tube station at 7:00 this morning (they sounded Italian). I nearly shit my pants as I was the only person around, one of the coppers gave me a really dirty look, I know I've got a beard but I had no semtex on me.

Dandyman

In London village.
fatboy said:
There are some right c.unts in this world. A load of chavs called one of my mates a suicide bomber last night, and told him to f*** off, because he is not white. :angry: :(

Time for a Jihad on their arses, little c***s :censored:

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
fatboy said:

Same type of c.unt that murdered that 18 yr old in Liverpool. Had 3 mates with him too....the world is full of them!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gordon the Gopher said:
Same type of c.unt that murdered that 18 yr old in Liverpool. Had 3 mates with him too....the world is full of them!

That was a truly horrific story.

It would be nice to think people on Merseyside and across the country would react with a similar degree of horror and anger as they did for the Jamie Bulger murder, for example, or the killing of the two Soham girls. In the same way as we're asking the Muslim community to express their condemnation of the London bombings.

Sadly I doubt that will happen, although how anyone could not have compassion for the Liverpool lad's family after seeing them on the news today, I don't know.

It makes me ashamed to be white when I think someone could have done that to an innocent lad in in the name of race.

Utterly appalling :nono:

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
"a first floor flat in a building known as Fairways in the west of the city."

- what road is this on, and do we know where the second property searched is located?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Is this true?

Damn, may have to read up on this.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Giant Seagull said:
said it was on dyke road, just down from the tesco express

It certainly is, I looked at a flat there & couldn't afford it. Nice flats those.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here