Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6-7/8/11 Anyone else keeping the whole weekend free in case its televised?

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Well Norwich got promoted last year as we know, and their first game of the season was on live Friday night (6th Aug 2010).......

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
i would love a night game to kick off the new ground. I think however, it will be on saturday. But if Norwich vs Watford was on this year on the friday then i suppose we have a chance Especially if we get a Wolves,West Ham etc.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I understand Pride has bent over backwards to help us here

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I understand Pride has bent over backwards to help us here

They have in respect of moving their weekend and thanks to them, my concern was to make any kind of arrangements that weekend coz there is a chance it could be moved for the TV companies.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm keeping the whole of 2011 free!! Literally! My mate just told me he got engaged and I said straight away don't go getting married from August onwards or I won't be there!!!

And have refused to book a family holiday until the fixtures are out.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
My brother in law has just booked his wedding for 3pm on 6th August 2011 in Towcester (Northampton) so I am praying for the TV cameras and a change of kick off date and time otherwise I'm going to have to give him some bad news!!!!!!!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
My brother in law has just booked his wedding for 3pm on 6th August 2011 in Towcester (Northampton) so I am praying for the TV cameras and a change of kick off date and time otherwise I'm going to have to give him some bad news!!!!!!!

Why do people get married in the footie season?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We plan to go away on Sunday the 7th but may delay until we know for certain when the game is.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I can't see the club moving it, my thoughts were the same as edna's, that I don't think the club would agree to moving it. Not enough financial incentive, would potentially upset hundreds of fans, and also there's a possibility of something going arse up in a brand new stadium, don't want that on tv!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here