Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] 5th Avenue incident

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
When I see photos of a group of teenagers jumping all over a car with a family inside and throwing their bikes at it and jumping up and down on the roof of the car , I obviously think this is perfectly normal way for civilised people to act !

who are your other 3 accounts and, why bother?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I'm not commenting on the picture. haven't seen it. I'm commenting on the fact you don't have a clue what the story is about. Was there no caption? No accompanying narrative or article?
There was just a picture, with no context? No text even? Just a lone picture with no description?

You ludicrous child.

Point of fact ; Just because rich people live in Manhattan and drive around in BMW's, don't assume they are civilised.

Dont worry move along children. its just the next cover pic for the beastie boys new 2021 comeback album

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
My word. You bellend.

I've just seen the video.

1) There were nowhere near 25 kids involved.
2) They weren't 'all' black.
3) What's your issue with wearing 'sports wear'?
4) There WAS an incident with the group of bikers.
5) ONE of them 'threw' his bike on the bonnet - nowhere near the window.
6) Don't EVER try and get a job as a journalist if this is how you research and report a story.

Another Legend for the Bobkin. 👏

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Was a bit heavy handed mind.
Classic NSC binfest on NYE. Love it.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
On an entirely separate matter Simon le Bon confirmed on radio 2 yesterday there’s a new Duran Duran album on its way soon with. Mark Ronson producing - Great news . Will need to go some to better Paper Gods .

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Being reported today ( with pics ) the same group had a few mins earlier attacked a taxi in 5th Ave .

One of the teenagers who lives in queens ( parts of queens are rough as a neighbourhood) had only a few days previously been released from a juvenile detention centre . So clearly this group or gang were out looking for trouble .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here