Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

550 seats left for dag and red game

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
you are trained to believe every statement made to you is a deliberate lie by some low life scum.that is why you are scepticle about his claim to have attended most games this season.

:lol: Brilliant, just brilliant :lol: I love it when people still think it's 1975. I'm not doubting his claim for a second,it doesn't say that anywhere. And why on earth would I? He's talking about a football ticket, not the Great Train Robbery. My point being that we have a very small ground, occasionally demand exceeds supply, and thus people will sometimes miss out. It happens, unless you're quick off the mark. It's hardly the club's fault. Those tickets went on sale in December or January- if people didn't buy then because the fixture didn't seem that attractive at the time, they can hardly expect STHs etc to be falling over themselves in sympathy when suddenly it becomes important and they miss out? It is indeed a shame for him, but it's not like the club are doing anything wrong.

But thanks for making me laugh anyway. :thumbsup: Oi! Let's scarper! It's the filth!

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
:lol: Brilliant, just brilliant :lol: I love it when people still think it's 1975. I'm not doubting his claim for a second,it doesn't say that anywhere. And why on earth would I? He's talking about a football ticket, not the Great Train Robbery. My point being that we have a very small ground, occasionally demand exceeds supply, and thus people will sometimes miss out. It happens, unless you're quick off the mark. It's hardly the club's fault. Those tickets went on sale in December or January- if people didn't buy then because the fixture didn't seem that attractive at the time, they can hardly expect STHs etc to be falling over themselves in sympathy when suddenly it becomes important and they miss out? It is indeed a shame for him, but it's not like the club are doing anything wrong.

But thanks for making me laugh anyway. :thumbsup: Oi! Let's scarper! It's the filth!

I cant get a ticket for tonight.......so Im hoping for a draw tonight and a WIN at Walsall!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here