Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

550 seats left for dag and red game

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
phoned the ticket office at 11am this morning and asked them how many dag and red supporters were coming tomorrows game i was told 300 so that means there are about 55o seats with no fans in them,surely the club could have found,somewhere in the ground to put them so us loyal fans could go,my son and i have only missed 1 home game this season?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Even if they segregated the Worthing end with some netting and used extra stewards you could only sell 250 to 300 of those empty seats. However the club cannot do that because of security and safety issues.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
300?! I doubt more than 75 of them are Dagenham fans :lol:

This!!! Thank god we are leaving this divison and noddy away supports Oldham, Carlisle, Hartlepool, Exeter, Yeovil, Colchester, Orient, Wallsall, Bmth etc take a f***ing bow. If we draw you in the cup I look forward to you bringing 100 at the amex. Even if we had the f***ing Nou Camp thats all you would ever bring. Tin. Pot. *****.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are you saying you've been to almost every game this season, but left it until this stage to try and get tickets for the potential promotion clincher?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Are you saying you've been to almost every game this season, but left it until this stage to try and get tickets for the potential promotion clincher?

Be constructive Edna,take you plod hat off.
moving teams like D&R to W block should not prove to hard,they are hardly gonna pick a riot with the family stand are they?
Besides,Dividing the West Stand and having Brighton fans use the southern end for access and toilets would be easy to segregate.
Dont matter how many times a ticketless fan has attended,an empty seat in a sold out ground is a waste.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nothing to do with my plod hat, I'm merely asking if he's genuinely left it this late to try and buy and tickets, and if that is the case, why he's then surprised to find it's sold out. What on earth does that have to do with my job?

:shrug:

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Nothing to do with my plod hat, I'm merely asking if he's genuinely left it this late to try and buy and tickets, and if that is the case, why he's then surprised to find it's sold out. What on earth does that have to do with my job?

Well said, Edna. Took him 9 hours to moan about it as well !

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph

you are trained to believe every statement made to you is a deliberate lie by some low life scum.that is why you are scepticle about his claim to have attended most games this season.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Seem to remember Exeter having fantastic away support at the Withdean, Might not have filled the west end but certainly better than most teams that visit.

As for moving the away fans next to the family stand! Just what parents want. Homophobic chants and choice east end language. The club have a responsibility to those in the family stand and you cannot easily segregate the two stands. Rather than put those in the family stand at risk, get on a train to the east end first thing and buy at ticket in the away end and put yourself at risk.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
I will be in the Family Stand with my Wife and Two Grandkids,I would accept away fans in W block if it meant 900 extra BHAFC in the Worthing end.

What risk? you are paranoid if you think D&R fans in W would cause a problem.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I will be in the Family Stand with my Wife and Two Grandkids,I would accept away fans in W block if it meant 900 extra BHAFC in the Worthing end.

What risk? you are paranoid if you think D&R fans in W would cause a problem.

Nice sentiments.

But being realistic. if you'd have bought a ticket in W, would you be pleased to be told that you're being moved to the worst view in the football league?

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
here s your typical dag/red fan.. now does he look trouble i ask ?
owned-12238.jpg

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
I thought the idea of the walkway between the south and west stands was originally for visiting supporters to sit in J block in the south stand for cup games. Why can this not be used in reverse to allow supporters access from the south stand to the west stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here