Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

55 minutes and The Stadium is ours !!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They might have tidying up to do, and other bits and pieces will be done by other contractors but today was they day for the handover to TCSL. The main construction work is clearly fin.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
theres no announcment, its all gone pear shaped, its failed the Practical Completion, the testing and commissioing on the life safety systems have failed, the floodlights dont work, the floor tiles are cracked, the toilets are blocked, the kitchens dont work, the pictures are not straight, we doommed, they have to knock it down and start again, were going back to withdean, they are justing writing the announcement now, break it to us all gently, no money left, the chairman is going to quit, Gus has gone to Cardiff, Glenn Murray has come back, Southampton have brought Owen and Hargreaves, we have bought Heskey, Woods is coming back as manager and our new kit is green............doomed I tell you dooomed

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
What more do the construction workers have to do? There are jobs to be done but not by Buckingham.

As with any building work, a bit of snagging etc....Now its time for the furniture to arrive (a contract that was given to a local company, well done the board on that one) tv screens to go up, the job is all but done...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
:bowdown: to Dick, Martin, Tony and all those who had faith and determination to make this happen.

f*** you Archer, Stanley Bellotti, f*** you, just make sure you never catch fire around me, cos I won't be pissing on you, *****.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Apparently they tested the PA system yesterday with the Pink Panther theme, how awesome would that have been to be sat in the stadium virtually empty with that echoing around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here