Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

547 Away fans last night.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If the figure quoted on the OS is correct 547 is a fantastic following to Yeovil on a cold Tuesday night.

I know we always travel in good numbers but that is impressive.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sounds about right to be honest. Always much harder to gauge on a terrace.

We were a bit SUBDUED though, probably because a) there's no roof, and b) we were all BRICKING it!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
That seems about right 500+/- sold before and a few sold on the gate. It is also about the rightnumber for the size of the crowd.

It was bitter out there last night, standing on their half-finished terrace. Stoke was warmer and that is saying something! My body has only just warmed up.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
much respect to them all

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Bitter chill it was. At least I only travelled from Taunton.Though I'm a decrepit specimen these days the ticket office wouldn't sell me a seat because I'm not old enough !

It's great to be young.It's easier to bear the cold.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
was very cold there last night, hopefully bit warmer and a really big turn out at brentford to cheer the lads on to another three points.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Sounds about right to be honest. Always much harder to gauge on a terrace.

We were a bit SUBDUED though, probably because a) there's no roof, and b) we were all BRICKING it!

Kudos to all those that could make it ....if its any consolation it was prob worse listening to it on the radio !

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Was bloody freezing. A lot of nervous glances to the scoreboard behind us last night. Had neck ache at one point!

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
1428 scummers away at Walsall; good effort in my opinion; slightly further than our Yeovil trip albeit a faster route.
1428 miserable f*ckers driving back down the motorways last night lol :)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Magnificent support again, gutted I couldn't be there for my second closest game but the better half had a guy round last night to price up a loft conversion for us, only for her to decide I should do it.

:nono:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Magnificent support again, gutted I couldn't be there for my second closest game but the better half had a guy round last night to price up a loft conversion for us, only for her to decide I should do it.

Wise choice to stay in Crodo. I've seen a couple of those films where a bloke comes round a to a housewife's home, to "quote for some building work / fix the washing machine / etc"...

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
My 59th ground: all but one of them to see the Albion. Rather a lot of `oop north` clubs to get round to get the 92 however!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Yeovil is one of those grounds that seems to be cold no matter what time of year. I remember watching Barnet there on a Tuesday night in the middle of April and it was fecking freezing!

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton

She seems a bit demanding Crodo. First she had you doing the kitchen and then traipsing round Lyme Regis for curtains on a Saturday and now a loft conversion? :eek: Surely its time for you and her to have a sit down and discuss things?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Full respect to those who made it.

It's been an expensive couple of months and despite Yeovil just about being doable on a Tuesday night (140 miles at break-neck speed up the A30), we decided to save our petrol and listen in on Player last night. Sounds like we made the right choice, though I did have to light the wood-burner to keep warm.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here