Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

$540 Million Dollars- That is the Jackpot for the US Lottery tonight- Madness

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
I would buy a f*** off big house, let the interest cover the mortgage. buy a boat. buy a place on the Italian/French Riviera. buy stuff for friends. set up my own charity.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'd buy my own petrol station.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I would buy a f*** off big house, let the interest cover the mortgage. buy a boat. buy a place on the Italian/French Riviera. buy stuff for friends. set up my own charity.

Why would you need a mortgage?

Zampanò

Jan 8, 2011

That's one hell of a house if you need a mortgage with $540m in the bank.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'd buy a whole army of full size daleks and then pay midgets to shuffle them around.

The rest I'd waste on silly amuzements.

Mr C Gull

Feb 1, 2011
Souwf London
Pay down $50million all at once... or

Pay down $10million and let the interest pay it off so you retain the $40million?

Great Plan because the bank is bound to pay you a higher savings rate than the mortgage rate they charge you on the $40 milllion...... unless of course they are Northern Rock.

Zampanò

Jan 8, 2011
Great Plan because the bank is bound to pay you a higher savings rate than the mortgage rate they charge you on the $40 milllion...... unless of course they are Northern Rock.

So by that thoery we should all mortgage our houses to the max and put the capital in the bank. Which account would you recommend?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
A guy in my company who won $52 Million a couple of years ago in the Florida State Lottery. I was on a new buid ship in France & he showed up from Miami. When I asked him why he was there, he said, "I need to see this project through". What a knob. (Very rich knob).

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I would buy smellhurst and burn it to the ground. Not dure what else I would spend the remaining $539,999,990 on. Maybe a new lawnmower.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here