Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] 54 Supermarket 'Bags For Life' Per UK Household Last Year

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm thinking of having a pouch sewn on to my midriff, kangaroo-esquely. Just the same as a roo i'd have it that my own bodily juices would be lovingly spewed there to keep items fresh, so that i can rid myself of packaging almost entirely. Ok i know that that when i accidentally pouch an unfinished packet of Wotsits and forget of them, when i reach deeply in for a monthly clear-out a hardened, yet still slightly soggy orange superball of flavoured dust will be unearthed, a scattering of five pence pieces and Locket fragments and bike light batteries forming a partial outer carpet on. The outside of the pouch will be a little tartan and muffy, and the inner fluids spilt will have a tiny touch of strawberry Yazoo to them in taste.

You might just be on to something there MB....

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Tom’ll fix it alright. There seems to be nothing that you can’t fix :clap:

As previous advised, this invaluable service is now being supplied by [MENTION=17913]Falmerfourtickets[/MENTION] who has found himself with WAY more unexpected time on his hands than he had anticipated. Please PM the new service provider, or write to him direct at:

TIM'LL FIX IT
CONSERVATIVE PARTY HQ
WITHDEAN

Yeah but he’s a dick. I’d rather deal with you :lolol:

Tom is a heartless con man. Tom'll Fix It ruined my life. He scammed me and then disappeared off the face of the Earth. Don't trust his engaging personality and imposing presence, he is a FRAUD!

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
You are joking, I saw three trolleys at M and S Hollingbury dumped around the car park all with the quid deposit in on Tuesday !

Your post suggests you spend your time walking round supermarket car parks actively seeking out these abandoned £1 coins as a bit of extra cash in hand income.

You say you "saw" those three trolleys but you didn't mention whether you also dutifully returned them to the trolley station making sure to responsibly chain them up so they didn't roll away and create a hazard to drivers..."ooh look what just popped out of the coin slot!"

Still using shopping bags bought on a ski trip to France in 2009:moo:
France was ahead of the game with their seemingly indestructible bags for life. I am sure we still have some from our first visit in 2005 now in use for storing wellies. They are often personalised with pictures of the area in which they were purchased.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here