Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

503... soemone's going to die!!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
For the last two days the 503 temporaray unavailable is becoming the norm. I can hardly get on this site anymore. What's going on and who's doing something about it? We never had this problem before. Waht's happenign moderators?????

Welll pissed off :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Tomes i tried to download this : 4

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
For the last two days the 503 temporaray unavailable is becoming the norm. I can hardly get on this site anymore. What's going on and who's doing something about it? We never had this problem before. Waht's happenign moderators?????

Welll pissed off :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Tomes i tried to download this : 4

How effing ironic when i went to look at this thread it popped up it really bloody annoying

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
the board is just tooooo popular at the moment due to the nail biting over who we are going to loan/sign before 1700

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
It's not just today ... it's been all week...:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Where si that... couldn't find it...... still causing problems even tho we are now in the middle of the afternoon.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
:censored: :censored: it really gets on your nerves doesn't it

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's not just me then!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's the first time I've seen this thread. For about the millionth time - do people really believe I have time to read every post on every thread on here?

If the answer is 'yes' then I trust I can also rely on the fact that you've read my thread about the site hosts asking NSC to move elsewhere because of the impact our usage has on their other customers. Which is why you get the 503 message.

Die. Nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here