Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

500 Today!

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Sorry to those who are against this type of thread, but I have finally reached the grand total of 500 POSTS!

:dance: :dance:

I thank you.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
TSeagull said:
Sorry to those who are against this type of thread, but I have finally reached the grand total of 500 POSTS!

:dance: :dance:

I thank you.

You sad ****.

People like you should get out and get a life instead of sitting in doors and cumming in your pants thinking about reaching the 500th or 1,ooo post you sad ****.

People like you who start threads with how many posts I've got will kill this site.

just f*** OFF

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
Re: Re: 500 Today!

Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
You sad ****.

People like you should get out and get a life instead of sitting in doors and cumming in your pants thinking about reaching the 500th or 1,ooo post you sad ****.

People like you who start threads with how many posts I've got will kill this site.

just f*** OFF

bit harsh, he only said he reached his 500th post! calm down Lucky_boy_farang!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I dont want people to take me the wrong way...(cue safeway's gay comment). But I am generally against posting your post count. However I am in favour of keeping the post count. Just like 500 would be considered a mile stone...(as is 1000) 250 isnt.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Biscuit said:
I dont want people to take me the wrong way...(cue safeway's gay comment). But I am generally against posting your post count. However I am in favour of keeping the post count. Just like 500 would be considered a mile stone...(as is 1000) 250 isnt.

I dont mind keeping the post count either.

But posting how many posts you've made when you've reached the 500th or 1000 when every poster on this site knows how you've got in the first place is fecking stupid.

I could sit here 24/7 just typing . and reach more posts than anyone but I wouldn't.

Stop this madness NOW!!

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Re: Re: 500 Today!

Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
You sad ****.

just f*** OFF

Well, I do apologise.:angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Re: Re: Re: 500 Today!

TSeagull said:
Well, I do apologise.:angry:

Sorry, I didn't mean to have a direct go at you but I just get fed up with seeing threads saying...500th post etc.

Nothing against you as you are proberly a nice chap.

Regards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here