Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 4th season in the premiership but what do you think will best describe it?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Season 1 Very enjoyable

Season 2 Rapidly went down hill

Season 3 More or less the same as 2

Season 4 Relegated

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Season 1 Very enjoyable

Season 4 Relegated

Glass half full. And has no clue if sees 3 same as 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Apart from the huge financial input to the club, I found the Championship more exciting. Chasing rather than hanging on for dear life. That said, hopefully it will get better.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Season 1 Very enjoyable

Season 4 Relegated

Don’t know why the **** you bother.

1. Like an excitable Jack Russel with a new toy
2. Toy loses its lustre
3. Shiny new toy but not entirely convinced it isn’t the same toy with a new paint job
4. Forgets thought of paint job and reacts as if never seen new toy before

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I will continue to enjoy watching Albion in any division. However after excitement of first season in PL have found its got a bit gutty. Desperate for points every game to avoid going down. Oh for mid table. I am one who doesnt think we have improved in 3 years. End of last season thought our defence was ok and we would improve strikers and midfield and a no 10 to support forwards. Didnt happen and got away with Maupay ,Murray and Connelly. As for midfield last game Propper and Stevens again first choice. Bisouma who I had great hopes for as our attacking midfielder just seems to get praise for defensive work. All credit to Potter for staying up but do miss us having a wide player. Now our wide player is Mooy who was outstanding in central midfield for Aust/Huddersfield. and dont understand why we have a centre back at full back because hes good at heading Ryans kicks
Look forward as usual to next season. Just hope we have 2/3 additions so we avoid another relegation scrap

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I lost count at the amount of players we have out on loan at the moment but iv'e not seen a bad report about any of them so my hope is we get another couple through the ranks this season to bolster the first team squad , Richards may start to fulfill his undoubted potential , i also really like the look of 19 year old Ryan Longman who was just starting to impress before lockdown , hopefully they will both sign extended contracts in june .

I doubt we will be spunking huge amounts of money next season and expect maybe 2 new signings , Potter will have learned a few lessons and hopefully we will be a lot harder to beat next season , the play it out from the back at all costs system could work better without relying on Propper and Stephens who with respect lose the ball far too often in dangerous areas , if his operation goes well i'd like to see Alzate slot in somewhere , he looked excellent at times .

There's no reason we can't improve on this season and i'd be happy with a top 4 finish .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here