Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4th round draw

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fulham away please!

Definitely, that would be a GREAT draw.

Lovely, proper old ground, easy to get to, drinking in London, a chance of winning and they'd give us plenty of tickets.

What's not to like?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Worst case scenario for me: Swansea away, followed by Hull, Burnley, Bolton, Wigan. Wouldn't want- for reasons of sheer boredom- any of our promotion rivals away either.

Of the PL teams left I'd rather have one I've never seen us against, preferably away. So Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton I guess. But really I want Fulham.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Big London club away, pref Arsenal or even better Chelsea....Or a lower ranked team at home....A big prem team at home Man Utd, Arsenal etc would be a nightmare ticket wise, what a scramble it would be.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Why do we want a "glamour game" at any point though? Millwall got to the final without playing a Premier League team. Cardiff were in the final not long ago. The way we're playing, we're as good as any team outside the Premier League, so if we avoid the big boys I fancy us to keep going. I'd take a quarter final appearance over a "glamour game".

Great point, get Burton at home, then another lower team at home in the 5th round. Its all about the luck of the draw. In 83 there was us, Utd, Arsenal and Wednesday in the hat for semis. We got Wednesday the rest is history. Thats what makes the fa cup the best competiton in the world, you just never know!!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
People say that cup magic has gone. Bollocks to that. I'm already excited about the draw. I'd love to beat one of the big 4 so I can lord it over the glory hunters at school.

My only concern is more teams will notice Poyet. If we were to get all the way to the 6th round, (long way to go, obviously) then it might temp a big club to give him a go.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I would love Arsenal at the Emirates or Man Utd at home (imagine how much of a shock Withdean will be to their players) but feel we will end up with a very poor draw outcome for us and get a promotion rival - Southampton, Huddersfield or Sheffield Wednesday.

The winner of Crawley / Derby match could be interesting but i feel Derby would win as Crawley will then mess it up trying too hard to get through to play us

Either Burton Albion, Leyton Orient, Torquay or the winner of the Wycombe Wanderers or Hereford United match home or away would be good to

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Would love...

Forest away - easy to get to, and my gf supports them.
Leicester away - lived there all my life, they are my Palarse equivalents I hate them so much
Any big EPL team - obviously

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Either Burton Albion, Leyton Orient, Torquay or the winner of the Wycombe Wanderers or Hereford United match home or away would be good to

Yep, Stevenage might be too difficult. Didn't we play Torquay last year?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would love...

Forest away - easy to get to, and my gf supports them.
Leicester away - lived there all my life, they are my Palarse equivalents I hate them so much
Any big EPL team - obviously

What's EPL?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
ManUre away

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
English Premier League

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
With Liverpool looking like they are going out, can I change my mind and say Torquay away. I love Torquay.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here