85 West Ham United
73 Brighton & Hove Albion
73 Middlesbrough
72 Birmingham City
------------------------------------------
71 Blackpool
71 Cardiff City
69 Hull City

Good to see you are still on the case with your prediction table LB. I am still saying 74 points. :)

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I have been saying to my friends for a few weeks that there is no pressure on us - we are in a position that we could only have dreamed of at the begining of the season. However now that is in our own hands I am suddenly feeling nervous!!!

That's exactly how I'm feeling, I've sailed merrily through this season to date just enjoying the spectacle of the Amex and the feelgood factor as well as some rather good footy at times and now here I am looking at the league table thinking, 'shit we might just do this,' now I'm getting the jitters over Saturdays rather important massive game against Middlesbro.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Surprised nobody is tipping Leeds to make the play-offs.

their run in sees them going to Reading, Blackpool & Cardiff then final game home to Leicester, tough matches & they seem a bit erratic at the mo. Can never write them off thou'

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
their run in sees them going to Reading, Blackpool & Cardiff then final game home to Leicester, tough matches & they seem a bit erratic at the mo. Can never write them off thou'

with that run in they could very much do us a favour or 2 :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is this a sign.
Yes. It's a sign that there's not all that much between the teams from 4th to 12th (note I stopped at 12th :) )

It's surprising how few points we've all been picking up.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My updated season-end prediction, after tonight's games:-

92 Southampton
86 Reading
85 West Ham United
73 Brighton & Hove Albion
73 Middlesbrough
72 Birmingham City
71 Blackpool
71 Cardiff City
69 Hull City
Ok, my apologies first, as predictions are impossible, and Lord Bracknell is - well, he's a Lord for god's sake.

But damn Lord your predictions stink :)
As we discussed the other day, they're based more on current league position than on form etc. The way Leicester have been playing I'd fancy them to be in the top 9 you have there.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Surprised nobody is tipping Leeds to make the play-offs.

With Leicester and Leeds it's not so much about how many points they are from 6th place, but about how many teams there are between them and the play-off places. It's unlikely that all the teams above them will shed enough points to let them in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here