Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

41 Places

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Something for the festival. 41 short stories dotted around the city - a little slice of life for the ordinary folk of Brighton, all printed on a relevant medium; an estate agent's story is printed on a 'For Sale' board, there is a story on the councourse at Brighton Station etc.

Yours truly is at No.11, the story being printed on... a football shirt.

http://www.41places.org/index.html

So far, I have only found No.40 - located on the pavement next to a bench in Duke Street.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
41 Plaice...

...16 large cod, a battered sausage, 8 pickled onions and 28 portions of chips please.

Oh, and a Diet Coke as well - I'm watching my figure.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
My laptop was replaced on the insurance - you cannot claim for the cost of replacing your passport. Funnily enough, it turned up within an hour of the printed story being put in the shop window.

We are still waiting on the insurance claim from the house burglary. Hasn't been that long - it was only 16th January.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

The Large One said:
Hopelessly hopeless fool. :glare:

My story is now up in the shop window, printed on a 1960s Brighton & Hove Albion shirt.
Let me get this right ...

You were stupid enough to allow an opportunist thief to nick stuff from your shop, Sporting Colours, at 94a Gloucester Road, Brighton.

And you are now telling everyone who walks past your shop, Sporting Colours, at 94a Gloucester Road, Brighton, that this is the place where opportunist thieves can easily get away with nicking stuff.

Hmmm ...

Or do you really still believe that most people in the area have come specially to buy from the fine range of class sports clothing that is on offer – anything from the Dukla Prague away kit to a perfect copy of Johann Cruyff’s Holland 74 shirt?

:)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Lord Bracknell said:
Let me get this right ...

You were stupid enough to allow an opportunist thief to nick stuff from your shop, Sporting Colours, at 94a Gloucester Road, Brighton.

And you are now telling everyone who walks past your shop, Sporting Colours, at 94a Gloucester Road, Brighton, that this is the place where opportunist thieves can easily get away with nicking stuff.

Hmmm ...

Or do you really still believe that most people in the area have come specially to buy from the fine range of class sports clothing that is on offer – anything from the Dukla Prague away kit to a perfect copy of Johann Cruyff’s Holland 74 shirt?

:)
It wouldn't have been so bad if the opportunists had stolen the Dukla Prague away shirt or the Holland 1974 shirt. At least I could have understood that. But my bag...? :angry: :angry: :angry:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Large One said:
It wouldn't have been so bad if the opportunists had stolen the Dukla Prague away shirt or the Holland 1974 shirt. At least I could have understood that. But my bag...? :angry: :angry: :angry:

I didn't know that LAURA was yours :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here