D

Deleted User X18H

.......big relaunch soon !!!??

Make sure you get invloved if you can!!

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
So if - as one caller on the phone-in said last night - the club are planning some big money for the January transfer window, it's because they think we will be digging into our pockets a bit deeper around Xmas in the middle of the sharpest economic downturn in many a year?

Hmmm.

D

Deleted User X18H

So if - as one caller on the phone-in said last night - the club are planning some big money for the January transfer window, it's because they think we will be digging into our pockets a bit deeper around Xmas in the middle of the sharpest economic downturn in many a year?

Hmmm.
I found out yesterday the fund goes further than helping to buy players wages etc some people are still paying in .....watch this space!!

D

Deleted User X18H

Initially it went towards players etc but is still ongoing although not that many involved now. I am led to believe some goes towards training aids/ scouting functions etc !!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Initially it went towards players etc but is still ongoing although not that many involved now. I am led to believe some goes towards training aids/ scouting functions etc !!

At the moment, it's not so much where the money goes, as where the HELL they think it's coming from?

D

Deleted User X18H

When I say functions I don't mean jolly ups!! I mean obtaining useful information!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You are welcome to every £40 note I have.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Gone are the days when penny for the guy meant exactly that! you drop a penny in a kids hat these days your either get a f*** off mista you tight twat or in hove a lawsuit! ..... £40 lmao f*** off mista :p

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well-intentioned for sure, but if anyone thinks a £40 note (sic) fund is going to work right now, they are hopelessly out of touch with current sentiment.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Start playing decently for a few games, not even necessarily winning them all and they'd get a load of £25.00 + from people buying tickets.

They can f*** right off with the begging bowl as far as I'm concerned now

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Why is Inbred heading up the call for more money? I cant think of anyone less appropriate.

He is the one person on NSC that styles himself on "loads a money" and guaranteed to get up most peoples noses who are struggling to make ends meet.

With him as PR and front man my response is 'sod off'.

D

Deleted User X18H

Why is Inbred heading up the call for more money? I cant think of anyone less appropriate.

He is the one person on NSC that styles himself on "loads a money" and guaranteed to get up most peoples noses who are struggling to make ends meet.

listen Estate Agent hater you live in Herts YOU HAVE TOO ACCEPT IT!!!

I am not heading it up or PR fronting it I am passing on what a guy openly told me yesterday!!!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Sometimes this forum is utter, utter shite. :thud:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Unfortunately a lot at the club are out of touch at what the supporters think

I'd say all of the club are out of touch but then they have been for quite a while

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well-intentioned for sure, but if anyone thinks a £40 note (sic) fund is going to work right now, they are hopelessly out of touch with current sentiment.

Apart from being recipients of the proceeds of the 40 Notes Fund, the club has nothing to do with the running of it.

So anyone taking a pop at the club on the back of this is sorely missing the point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here