Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4 game packages now available

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Important Ticket Update

£112 for 4 games. £28 per game. So no saving, but the loyalty points in advance might help.

For those who were thinking this would be a saving on a match day ticket price, there will be some dissapointment, however, it also says there are some season tickets still available so might be a last chance to take advantage of the real savings.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So in what way is it a package? Other than saving a little bit of time compared to having to buy 4 individual tickets. Bit of a balls up I reckon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They can hardly get all the season ticket money, off us, then knock out even cheaper ones.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I imagine the point is that you buy a package to guarantee yourself a seat for one lucrative game i.e. Palace, but in doing so you have to attend the other 3.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Probably for the reason that last season, a lot of supporters were trying to get tickets for the big ticket games in the cups but couldn't, because of the points. Perhaps this is a way to help them build up fast but ties them into buying other tickets too?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So in what way is it a "package deal"?
To guarantee you a seat at 4 games.
Season ticket lite.

We're not selling out now, but if we get where we want to be, come Feb/March these tickets will shift on shiny shovels.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
To guarantee you a seat at 4 games.
Season ticket lite.

We're not selling out now, but if we get where we want to be, come Feb/March these tickets will shift on shiny shovels.

You have a point there, in fact they did similar for the last few games at Withdean which completely makes sense.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You have a point there, in fact they did similar for the last few games at Withdean which completely makes sense.
Just in case I'm on a roll.

Also, going to 4 games, you'll have worked out what's best for you, to get the whole experience.
Time, journey, travel to and from, all the stuff once ironed out dramatically improves the day.
Making people repeat purchase or better still get season tickets.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
4 game package means you get the same seat for those games , somehow I think the most popular will be the one including the fixture against the Nigels.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
People complaining about the club coming up with new ways to flog tickets to fill the ground. Absolutely incredible.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
People complaining about the club coming up with new ways to flog tickets to fill the ground. Absolutely incredible.
What would Hitler think!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
FFS the ability of NSC to MOAN about anything is quite staggering. This is a great idea from the club, and a commonly used one in the states for basketball and baseball. The main advantage is that by buying a package you guarantee your seat prior to the individual game sales, which for premium fixtures such as palace at home is surely an advantage. Also I stand to be corrected, but I would imagine there is only one transaction fee covering the four games rather than four separate charges, so there would be a saving of sorts.

What this package does is increase the options available to supporters, surely this can only be a good thing. Honestly this forum really needs to get a grip sometimes.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
FFS the ability of NSC to MOAN about anything is quite staggering. This is a great idea from the club, and a commonly used one in the states for basketball and baseball. The main advantage is that by buying a package you guarantee your seat prior to the individual game sales, which for premium fixtures such as palace at home is surely an advantage. Also I stand to be corrected, but I would imagine there is only one transaction fee covering the four games rather than four separate charges, so there would be a saving of sorts.

What this package does is increase the options available to supporters, surely this can only be a good thing. Honestly this forum really needs to get a grip sometimes.

Wasn't moaning, just was initially confused as to how this was a package deal and beneficial over simply buying individual tickets. I now understand. Carry on.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm totally failing to see the point of this. You can spend £112 on four matches of your choice or you can spend £112 and be told what four games you're going to. I can't see these selling too well!

Ah , but think about it from Mr Barber's perspective , all the packages contain 1 glamour game :wink: What's the betting the package including the Palace game is prioritised so it will make it even more of a lucky dip to get a ticket on a single match basis for this game ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here